9. Squad 8

Act 9.

Hinata was now telve years old and her strength had come a long way, it was now time to prove herself.

 "Hinata!!" Kiba called to Hinata running towards her with Akamaru on his head.

Hinata immediately spun around and saw her teammate walking towards her. 

Hinata had graduated the Shinabi Academy and she was placed in squad eight all with Inuzuka Kiba and Akamaru, aburame Shino with Yuuhi Kurenai as their sensei.

"Kiba-Kun...." what's going on?"

Kiba very excited, "We have a mission in the Land of Wow. We're heading out tomorrow morning seven o' clock" 

Akamaru barks.

Hinata smiles. "that's great."

Hearing they had a mission raised Hinata's spirits, she knew this woulb be a start to test her strength and prove herself. She wanted to make sure that she would never fail. 

Hinata walked back home and as she walked down the street she sw Naruto with his team, adn he was smiling and he adored his head band.

Hinata smiled as she thought to herself Naruto-kun will get stronger....so i have too. His will is strong so mines ahve to get stronger. Its a promise today Naruto-kun, I will get strong enough to protect you....then you wil really see me. Hinata clutched to her chest as she went red in the face. Then Naruto caught her eyes.

"Hinata-chan!" he called with a big smile.