Yon-Nen Go: Sorera no Monogatari

Four years have passed and Naruto and Hinata are ready to graduate from teh Shinobi Academy.

Over the last four years Hinata and Naruto did not become any closer since the first day they met. Though that day had been held dearly in both of their hearts. Hinata continued to watch Naruto from the side lines and Naruto was trying his hardest to make friends. 

Hinata cheered Naruto on softly in the background. she watched him fail at everything but believed in her heart that he could do better though everuone had given up on him, but she watched his determination and knew that was her inspiration. 

Naruto did not miss a beat and his big smile was still there. That smile he would flash to the world and he was mischievous, he wanted to be noticed. He wanted to he seen. Still he was aware of the one pair of eyes that was always watching him. The pair of eyes that never judged him out of hate, ironically he did not know what to call it. Naruto had never known love in the twelve years of his life. But the person behind those eyes was dear to him....was it love?

"I'm going to become Hokage! Just watch me Hinata....!!"

"Gambatte Naruto-kun!!"

And so with Naruto and Hinata becoming Genins they were ready to go out on missions.