6. They First Met

Act 6.

Little eight year old Hinata was training herself in all that she had known. The day was warm...the sun was not bright and the day had a dulleffect with silence. All that could be heard was Hinata's cries as she practiced. 

Hinata though looked fragile wanted to become very strong. Still she was timid and shy but she did not fear pain because the lack of strength was enough of a pain for her to carry...and so she continued to train the best she knew how. There was one she saw everyday training even hard and he was brilliant in the gentle fist, her first cousin Neji. Watching him showed her all of what she needed to know about the gentle fist.

It was evening, though because of teh dull lighting the entire day no one really noticed evening was upon the hour. Hinata decided that she would take a break. Honestly she had no other choice, her body could not tak ethe pressure of the constant movement. A few minutes later she left the house and went into the village. 

Hinata was walking through the forest of the village when she collided with some of the boys of the village and she accidentally spilled the snack in one of the boy's hand.

"I..I'm sorry." Hinata appologised shyly.

The little boy smirked and said, "appologise on you knees with your head bowed."

Hinata backed away slowly then one of the boys grabbed her and forced her to the ground, "Appologise properly!!"

"I...I'm sorry..." HInata could feel the tears in her eyes. Then she heard a voice, 

"What do you want with her!!"

Hinata, without looking up knew who the voice belonged too, "Naruto-kun....."She whispered under her breath.

Naruto rushed at the boy that held Hinata down and tackled him to the ground.

"Get off of me!!" the boy yelled. "Who are you?!!"

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto and i will become hokage!!"

Hinata glanced back at Naruto, she felt the pride behina Naruto's words and though her goal was to become strong like Naruto, his goal was to be the hokage, their goal had a simillar struggle and she understood him.

Naruto began to punch the boy in his face, "I will prove it to you!!"

Hinata without thinking about it...her body moved on its own, rushed to Naruto and held his arm, "You can stop now...Naruto-kun"

Naruto looked at Hinata and got off the boy. 

All the boys ran off.

Naruto and Hinata faced each other.

"Thank you for saving me."Hinata said shyly.

Naruto leaned in closely to Hinata, "You gotta stop crying he said with a big smile on his face," smile more!!"