Chapter Twelve

A/N 

Fourth update in three days... Go me!! 

Does anyone read this anymore though? lol I'd have given up on my slow updating ass a long time ago tbh. I guess this is my way of trying to make up for lost time haha. When I started writing this I was on my third binge of SOA. I might get things mixed up, honestly. But as you all know, I'm not really sticking to the storyline anyway, so what does it matter right?

"So if Happy is my dad, then why are you so hell bent on me not having anything to do with the club? And why would you move us to Charming? You knew they were here. Obviously. I don't get it mom." I blurt out.

"Whoa, can we all just slow down a minute?" Mike yells. My mom and I finally look back over at him. He's standing there with a shocked, angry, and hurt look on his face. "Bailey, what the hell is going on?" He asks my mom.

"That's what I'd like to know." I agree. Mom looks at both of us like we're attacking her. 

"Mike, can you give me and Taylor a minute? I've got some things I'd like to explain to her." She asks Mike.

"No, I won't. Apparently your ex husband is back in Charming. I thought you said he wasn't from here. That's the only reason I agreed to move to this shithole town with you." He yells.

"You knew about Happy this whole time?" I exclaim. "Am I the only one here who didn't know who my father was? What the hell guys?" I throw my hands in the air and look at them expectantly. 

"Taylor, you need to calm down, honey. I will explain everything, but Mike is right. Him and I need to talk about this." She says to me and turns to Mike, "I had no idea that Happy would be here. I promise you. I wouldn't have taken that chance had I known." She tries to soothe Mike. At this point I'm even more pissed at her. 

"You really think you need to talk to your husband, before your own daughter? This DOESN'T EVEN CONCERN HIM! THIS IS MY FATHER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT." I shout at her. 

"Taylor, you need to go to your room. We'll talk about this tomorrow as a family." Mike says to me through his teeth.

"A FAMILY?! WE'RE NOT A FAMILY, MIKE! YOU'RE JUST MY MOMS HUSBAND. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE MY DAD!" I scream. "You can't just send me to my room. Once again, this doesn't even concern you, asshole!" Before Mike can get a word out, my mom decides to step in.

"Taylor! Go to your room. We'll talk about this in the morning." She says, taking Mike's side.

"NO! You know what? I'm three days away from turning eighteen years old. You cannot just send me to my room like I'm some child. You don't wanna talk to me, that's fine. I'm out." I say and grab my phone and my wallet that were by the front door. "I'm sick of you choosing your bitch ass husband over your daughter. I'm seriously done, mom." With that, I walk out the front door. Slamming it behind me.

I talk off walking towards the clubhouse. I cannot believe my mother would blow me off like this. This is my life that we're talking about here. Why would she try to explain things to Mike first? I shouldn't even be surprised. This is how things have always been. Not even just with Mike. This is how she acts whenever there's a guy in her life. They become her life, and I get put on the backburner. 

Before I know it, I'm walking into the parking lot at TM, and lucky for me, I can hear music coming from the clubhouse. Leave it to bikers to be partying it up on a Tuesday night. I walk in the door and instantly, feel at home. Which should worry me. I've known these people all of a month and a half, and they are already more of a family to me than my own blood. 

I didn't even realize I was crying until Bobby shot me a worried look. That's when I felt the tears on my cheeks. "Are you okay, kiddo?" He asks me, completely ignoring the croweater on his arm. I give him a small smile at this.