Chapter Ten

A/N Two updates in one night!! Go me, right?! I've been hella sick and just finally found my laptop charger. So I figured, I might as well use this time I have off work and update this story as much as I possibly can before I have to go back to the hell I call grown up life... 

Anywho... back to the story! Things might be getting steamy with Jax and Taylor here pretty soon! Who knows?! It might be getting hella steamy up in this bitch. Keep reading to find out! ;)

After I finish getting all the stuff for the party prepared, I head out to hunt down Gemma. I figured I'd tell her the good news about Jax saying I can stay for the party. Also, to find out what her stance on it is. 

I finally find her in the office. 

"Hey Gem, guess what?" I say excitedly. She glances up at me, mirroring my excitement.

"You and Jax are finally together! I heard. Tig can't keep his mouth shut." She says leaving me with my mouth open in shock.

"Um, no that's not what I was going to tell you. But I mean, yes. We're together. Well, not really. I mean we kissed, but I'm not going to read too much into that, because well. You know your son more than any of us do." I say rambling. 

"Baby, what were you so excited to tell me?" She says laughing under her breath a little.

"OH! Right! Jax said it'd be okay if I came to the party tonight, seeing as its a big one and all. And my birthday only being a week away. What do you think about that?" I ask timidly. 

"I'm all for it! I've been wanting you to come for a while now! I didn't see why it was such a big deal in the first place. It's not illegal for you to be here! What are you going to wear?" She asks, and honestly. I hadn't even thought of that. 

"Uh, I was just gonna wear this." I say referring to my jean shorts and black tank top.

"Oh honey, that's cute and all. But that's not something you wear to these parties. Let's get you fixed up. I know just the girl to help us." She says pulling out her phone. She calls her friend Luann, and tells her all about how it's my first club party and how they have to "slutty" me up, at which she receives a pointed look from me. 

Luann shows up with bags galore of slutty clothes and hair and makeup boxes. 

"Taylor this is Luann, Otto's ole lady, LeAnn this is Taylor, Jax's ole lady." She says introducing us. 

"Oh, i'm not Jax's old lady. " I say shaking her extended hand. 

"After tonight, baby. You will be." Gemma says and they get to work.

Seeing as how I hate high heels and was opposed to wearing a dress, I was stuck in a black, low cut crop top, and skin tight leather shorts, with of course my black and white converse. They curled my hair in loose beachy curls and put on a full face of makeup. Consisting of a black smokey eye, and bright red lipstick, accessorized with my first pair of false lashes. I have to say, I look like a damn hot biker chick. 

After it's all finished, Gemma, Luann and I all walk back to the clubhouse to find the party in full swing. Gemma and Luann go off and find their significant others, leaving me standing there feeling every pair of eyes in the clubhouse on me, and feeling very uncomfortable. I scan the room looking for Jax, but he's no where to be found. So I decide to go stand next to Opie and Donna who seems to feel as out of place as I do.

"Hey guys." I greet them both with a shy smile.

"Hey Taylor! You look hot!" Donna greets me back. While Opie gives me a nod. 

"Thanks! Gemma and Luann decided to take me under their wing and play dress up with me!" I say and we all laugh.

"I figured as much when you all walked in together, they seemed to be showing you off." She says with a lighthearted tone of voice.