Chapter 30

Author's NOTE:

Sorry guys for the long wait!

IM FINALLY ON HOLIDAYS!!!W OOO T  W OOO T!

Henry's POV:

After I left Gwen's room, my hands clenched at the sight of Derek in my way. He stopped and turned, "Go ahead. Say whatever your gonna say." He replied, as he placed a cigarette between his lips. 

"Your not gonna light that. It's a freaken hospital." I spat angrily. He grabbed a lighter, "And...what's gonna stop me?" He replied as he flicked it's top, revealing the ignition. This made me even madder, I took the his lighter and threw it to the floor. It hit the floor with a huge bang but it didn't break. 

"Now, now...we don't want to fight in a hospital, do we?" He replied, reaching for the lighter. I kicked him in the stomach, making him look up in anger.

"I guess, you want to start one. You know...playing with fire is dangerous." He replied again with a smirk.

"It's vice versa." I replied, I pushed him agaisnt the wall. Many nurses stopped what they were doing and crowded, "Gentlemen." A nurse replied as she looked between the two of us. I eyed Derek looking deeply into his green emerald eyes. 

"Your sick in the head." I spat. His expression didn't waver and he stayed as calm. I walked out of the hospital feeling pissed. I wanted to protect Gwen but Derek was in the way, it was always another boy. 

It was a long drive home and I practically crashed into my grey sheets. I glanced at my bedside table and sighed. 7:00am. 

I buried my face into my pillow and got up. 

'A date with Derek...' I punched the pillow and yelled in anger. 

"ARRRRGH." I yelled again.

Luke bursted into my room, panting in the process. 

"Seriously, what's wrong with you? I thought you were having a heart attack or something." He replied, leaning agaisnt my door.

"It's freaken...Derek." I yelled. 

He took a step back, "Woah, calm down. Who the heck is Derek?" He replied looking around my room. He settled in my chair and placed his feet on the desk. I couldn't care less.

"Derek is Gwen's Step Brother..." I replied with a sigh.

"Annndd?" He replied , looking through my stuff. I got up from my bed and shut the drawer, he was looking through.

"He is a sicko. He tried having 'it' with Gwen. His freaken incest!" I yelled angrily. "We both got in a car accident and now, she lost half of her memory. Derek took that as an advantage and now is going on a date with her tomorrow!" I plopped back onto my bed.

"What?" Luke got up from his chair. "Gwen told me about him, his not just some sicko... he murdered people. His a rapist. Gwen's in danger." He replied. 

"She never told me his name , because she was scared of even mentioning it. She'd always cower, she told me that at night, he'd creep in her room and take pictures when she slept." Luke shuddered, I jumped up. 

I got my phone and immediately called her parents. I jumped into the car, CRAP. I didn't even notice if he left...

---------------------------------

Sorry guys for the short chapterssssss...

I've been having an author block for quite some time.