Chapter 22

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi, guys! I decided to make a short trailer for this book and it's really.....short lol.  You can check the link after reading this chapter. Thankss~

-G

Brody's POV: 

"Hazel, are you sure your going to be fine?" I knelt beside her and placed the wet towel agaisnt her forehead. She nodded. 

"Go school...The maid is going to look after me anyways." She replied as she slowly closed her eyes. I kissed her cheek and made my way to school. 

Something seemed off again, oh right. Gwen....had embarassed me in front of the whole school. It was probably lunch by now, walking towards the cafeteria . I noticed someone shouting and...a british accent. I remember who's accent that was, there was only one british lad. Everyone departed when they noticed me, my legs were sent in shock that I was walking towards the two that were kissing. I grabbed his pretty little british face and slammed it agaisnt the locker. Gwen gasped, she didn't move or do anything. 

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT, TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled as I was about to bash his face agaisnt the locker but this time he punched me back. 

"Now your using your fists..." I replied as I got my fists ready. 

"That was only trial...." He smirked, he glanced at Gwen which made me burn even more in anger. 

"Where's you pretty little glasses? You nerd!" I yelled again. Everyone was now circling and cheering. He glanced back and before I knew it, he did a 360 degree turn and kicked me right on the face. I landed flat on the floor, Gwen soon realised what was going on and ran to me.

"WHAT THE HECK!? HENRY!?" She yelled, his hand touched her shoulder and she slapped it away.

She got up to her feet, "I was never...and will be your girlfriend. You know what?! What Melissa said was true.." Gwen turned to the crowd. 

"That's right....I was selfish and I had a thing for Henry. So, to get rid of Brody....I made him get drunk. Melissa took that advantage and kissed him. I took the photo. I was the one who did that." She replied with a bold voice. I frowned. 

"Cause you know what?! I don't give a damn anymore about who's the top of the freaken food chain! POPULARITY IS SO OVERRATED! I hate trying to be someone, I'm not!" She yelled again. She turned to me and held her hand out. I smiled and took her hand, obviously I got up on my own will but I wanted to accept her point. She turned to Melissa, "You used our friendship....just to get my boyfriend." Gwen started to walk away, I followed after her. Quickly glancing back, Henry glared at Melissa and walked away. 

Henry's POV: 

I sat down on a nearby bench and started drawing Gwen. I made sure to put every single little detail into the drawing. As it was finished, I placed it out to see it from a distance. Gwen was holding a rose and was looking up to the sun. Your probably wondering, how did I draw that? Well, I had my essentials. I turned it to the back, 

Your right, trying to be someone...but I don't know. I feel like who I am right now is me. You look beautiful when your smiling, so don't frown. It makes me frown....Don't shout at me. I don't know why I feel so vulnerable now, but I guess it's just me. I don't know why....I'm writing this, or drawing a picture of you. I'm weird....Aren't I? I've been through many things and I'm sure you have, so before you judge me....take a look not on the outside...but what is in the inside.

I stared at the letter I had wrote, this was not me. I scrunched the paper up and threw it in the bin. It missed. Dang it. Slowly walking towards the bin someone stopped me, "What's this?" The person's voice was so soft and sounded so vulnerable. I looked up to see Gwen holding the paper. I jumped at her and took it away, good thing she was short. Well, she wasn't really short..she was just right at my shoulder. I smirked, I held the piece of paper far from her.

"Not going to give it to you." I replied as I threw it in the bin. She still walked towards the bin and started reaching. I pulled her away, she slapped my hands.

"Henry....why are you being like this?! I mean, are you trying to be my friend..or my enemy because what you did today makes me feel like your some sort of frenemie." She replied as she eyed me down.

"Well, everyone makes mistakes. Don't they?" I replied as I took a seat.

"Yeah, but what you did today was on purpose." She replied.

"Well , you did the same...Didn't you?" She stayed quiet for a second and sat down beside me.

"I want you to apologise to Brody..." She whispered softly.

" Why should I?"  She glared at me, I just smiled. She hit me and it was a soft slap, but I pretended it hurt. Her eyes widened, "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." She replied. I laughed. 

"Now, what happened just then? You suddenly changed...Gwen. It's like we changed roles.." I replied, laughing a bit. She didn't seem too happy about that statement.

"Except...I'm not a player...." I replied again. She got up from her seat, "I changed Henry. I'm not that type of person anymore. so, you should quit it." She replied as she started to walk away. I quickly got up and followed her, "Why even bother with Brody again? You wanted to get rid of him, now you don't? I thought you liked me.." I replied as I pulled her closer. She tried to push me away, but I kept her close.

"Let me go, will you? You just got in a fight with Brody!" She replied as she pushed me one last time.

I bent close to her ear, "Whatever happened...to the Gwen I used to know? I found her more pursuing." I whispered. 

Gwen's POV: 

 His cologne, his smell...it was addicting. As he said the last few words, I felt a cold shiver go down my spine. I kind of liked it, he started planting kisses on my neck. I felt myself go crazy, I couldn't control myself. My hands dropped to the side and he decided to go for my lips. I decided to kiss him back and before I knew it, we were making out. He departed, I wanted more...but then I realised that I just cheated on Brody. 

He smirked, "That's the Gwen...I know. Let's keep this...our little secret." He whispered as he walked away. My heart was skipping  huge beats and adrenaline was still pumping through my veins. I couldn't help but burn up. I can't play this game...it's too dangerous. I just can't do this. I suddenly had the feeling to look through the trash, I quickly got some gloves from my bag. It was some old gloves, I never used...but I used it instead, I got the paper and slowly unscrunched it. I felt myself feel happy, I've never seen such good drawing. I turned to the side and read the letter. I walked towards the bench and sat down. I was confused...really confused. I placed the paper into my bag, thank goodness ...there was nothing that gross in the bin. I would of died. I took my gloves off and threw it in the bin. 

Am..I really back to my old self again? Why is this so hard?