Fall Formal

Hey again guys!! I'm trying to make up for the...however long I wasn't updating...ANYWAY!!! I have my whole plot kind of already figured out for this story already, but ideas would be gladly accepted and I love feedback!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!

"NO!!!!! I AM NOT GOING DRESS SHOPPING!!!" Jo screamed.

We were currently hanging out at my house (as usual) Saturday. Fall formal was next Friday night and Addison was determined to dress Jo up all girly for once.

"Come on Jo!! It'll be fun! If you come I'll take you to that awesome ice cream place in the mall!!"

Jo thought it over for a moment. "You'll get me anything I want?"

"Yes anything you want!"

"Ok...."

"YES!!"

"On one condition!!" Jo yelled. "If I have to wear a dress and let you and Des do my hair and makeup and all that junk, you have to promise to let me choose my dress and NO HIGH HEELS!!!"

"DEAL!!"

Oh boy this would be fun.

"What about you D, do you have a dress yet?" Addison asked me.

"Of course not, I haven't been shopping since that whole Mason incident."

"I don't like that guy." Nate said behind me. We all looked at him. I didn't know what his deal was with Mason.

Hunt coughed. "IT'S CUZ YOU'RE JEALOUS UGH UGH"

"I'm not jealous." Nate mumbled and glared at Hunt.

I looked around the room and they were all smiling at Nate, who had his head down and was blushing. "I don't get it." I said. Nate looked at me and immediatly was blushing again. What was that about?

Dakota stood up. "Well I guess if we are gonna have to go dress shopping we should now."

I grabbed my car keys. "I'll drive, you guys are welcome to stay here, since this is Milo's house too." I smiled at him and he smiled back, but it was a weak one.

Dakota, Addison, Jo, Rae and I all got into my car and drove to the mall.

Two hours later and I was the only one who hadn't found a dress yet. Typical.

"What about this one?" Jo asked. I almost choked. It was the most hideous dress I've ever seen. It was bubblegum pink with big fat jewles all over the enormous skirt. And to make it even worse, there was a big pink bow tied around the waist.

"Never." I said with a look of disgust on my face. "Ugh! I'll never find a dress!"

"D! Look at this one!!" Addison yelled at me.

I turned around and saw the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. This was the one.

"So sis, did Nate ask you to the dance yet?" Dakota asked while we were driving home.

I blushed. "No why would he ask me?"

Addison laughed. "Oh come on D! That boy has it so bad for you!!"

"And you like him too and don't tell me you don't!" Dakota said.

"Oh come on guys he doesn't like me like that." I buried my face with my hair while still driving.

"Oh really?" Dakota raised her eyebrow. "Just wait sis, I doubt you'll be going to Fall Formal with just us."

"What do you mean? Is he gonna ask me?" My face was probably red as a tomato by now.