Fun- Jo style

This chapter is dedicated to chappytherabbit! Thanks to her and her character in my book, this chapter will defiantly be interesting.

ENJOY!!!

I woke up in Nate's arms. Without thinking I yelled for Jo. "JO!"

"Yes!!" She yelled fist pumping.

"Whoa, what are you all excited about?" Rae questioned with the same confused expression as everyone else around me.

"Duh guys it's obvious!" Everyone just continued to stare at her. "I'm a street fighter and she just woke up from a vision and yelled for me! That only means one thing...I'M GONNA GET TO BEAT SOMEONE UP!!!"

I would have laughed if I didn't just see the girl walking in.

"Jo" I said pointing to the man that was now dragging the girl out the door. "That would be your cue."

I swear to you, Jo frolicked out the door, beaming with the fact that she was gonna get to beat someone up for an actual reason so she wouldn't get yelled at.

"Ok so, Jo's taking care of things, meanwhile can you tell us what's going on?" Hunt asked.

"Oh yea, that man was planning on raping and killing that girl." I replied.

"That buttmuncher!" Addison said. We all turned to her with that look that said, what the heck? "What?" Why are all you guys staring at me?"

Tanner laughed from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Don't worry about it strawberry." He told her kissing the side of her head.

"Um, guys?" Addison looked at all of us with a scared look on her face. "We might wanna go outside, I'm getting quite interesting thoughts from those three."

"Uh-Oh like what?" Milo asked.

"Well the girl is wondering what the heck is going on, the guy is thinking he's about to pee himself and Jo is contemplating on whether she wants to use her arm or her butt to choke the dude."

"Oh crap we better get out there." I said already running for the door. Everyone followed me out. We walked out to quite an interesting scene. Jo was on top of the dude, clearly having chosen her butt to choke him, while he was screaming for someone to get the crazy girl off of him, and the girl he was going to kill standing frozen about five feet away from it all.

Nate ran over to Jo and the dude quickly grabbing the man and getting him out from under Jo, but not letting him go. Addison went over to deal with the girl, explaining everything. She'd be the best at it seeing as she'd know everything the girl was thinking.

I decided to go over to Nate and Jo. Milo and Hunt were calling the police and Rae was with Addison. Jo was yelling at Nate.

"Dude what the heck Nate?? I had that turdsucker!!"

"No Jo, you were about to kill this turdsucker. We wanted to prevent him from hurting the girl, not let you kill him and you be the one going to jail." Nate replied still holding the dude in some sort of position I didn't recognize.

"Alright listen kid!" the man choked out because Nate's arm was positioned around his throat. "You have no right to do this! I wasn't doing nothing! This little missy is gonna go to jail for assult!"

Jo smirked at him just as the police arrived. "I don't see that happening."

"Hello Desmia, nice to see you again, still alive and well after the last incident." Sergeant Matthews smiled at me. "Now what's the problem here?"

"Well sir, this man created a fake profile online luring that girl over there to meet him here. His intentions were to rape her and kill her in an alley." I answered having been through this procedure many times. Sergeant Matthews of course knew about my talent and was always the first to respond to any calls involving me.

"Well thank you again for handling things kids", he said to me, Jo, and Nate. "We'll take it from here and make sure the girl gets home safe."

"Thanks Ted!" We all went decided that was enough excitement for today and headed home.

Welcome to the story of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got home I invited Nate to come over. Milo and I decided on swimming in our underground pool in the backyard. It may not even be spring break yet but, hey, we live in Florida.

I went up to my room to change. I put on my yellow polka dotted swimsuit and put my black hair into a messy bun, grabbed my sunglasses, a towel and headed out.

The sun felt really nice. I was laying on one of the lounge chairs by the pool waiting for the boys. Who knew it would take them longer than me?

Just as I was about to open my eyes to look for them, I felt someone grab my legs, then someone grab my waist. I opened my eyes to see Nate and Milo carrying me to the edge of the pool, that explains what took them so long.

I struggled to get out and yelled at them but it was no use. They threw me into the water.

Thinking fast, as soon as I came up I reached up to my head muttering "ow".

Immediately they stopped laughing and Nate came to the edge of the pool. "Cupcake what's wrong?"

I swam over to him. "I hit my head on the bottom."

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry! Let me see." He took my hand and I pulled his arm, making him lose balance and fall into the pool. Milo doubled over laughing as Nate came up.

"Dude she got you!" he laughed. Nate started laughing too.

"Really Milo? Because I think you better turn around."

While Milo was laughing at Nate, I used my ninja skills to come up behind him. As he turned around I pushed him into the water. This time I was doubled over laughing.

"HAHAHA!! I just got both of you guys!!"

I wasn't laughing for long though because Nate jumped out and started running after me. He tackled me in the grass and tickled my sides. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder jumping into the pool with me on his back.

Milo was again laughing.

"Not funny bubba." I said with my cutest 'mad' face.

"Aww Mia come on don't be mad."

"Ok but only if you give me a dolphin ride!" I smiled evily at him.

He sighed. "Alright, get on."

He took me around the entire pool 10 times, now that's exercise. "Ok Nate your turn!"

"What? Why do I have to? He asked smiling at me?"

"Because I've made my poor bubba take me 10 times so now it's your turn."

He smiled. "Ok, come here."

After a few more rides from each of them, it was starting to get dark. We all got one of those giant blow up mattresses and looked at the stars.

After a few minutes, Nate reached over and took my hand, intertwining our fingers. I blushed and looked at him. He smiled at me.

I have got the best guys ever in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so I saw that I've got 10 votes and 58 reads on my book! That may seem lame to most of you guys but this is my first book so that is a huge accomplishment for me! thanks for the support! Hope you guys enjoy my book!!