Shopping -_-

Saturday

I woke up in the morning to my phone ringing. It was 6:30, so I figured that it was a wrong number or something, I ignored it and snuggled deeper into Milo's arms and the covers.

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe." (ironic ringtone right?) My phone went off another three times. On the fourth I was getting annoyed.

"Ugh!!" I wiggled out of Milo's arms and answered looked at the phone. It was Dakota. I answered and heard both her and Addison. "What do you guys want? It's freaking 6:30!!"

"Hey Dezzy." I cringed a little at her nick name for me. If anyone else called me that then they'd be in big trouble. "Addison and I have been knocking on your door for the last 30 minutes, gosh you're a heavy sleeper.

"I was up late last night."

"Yea whatever, apparently I need to get girlier clothes, so for some unknown reason, Addison dragged me out of bed at freaking 6:00 this morning and told me we're going shopping, and if I have to suffer, so do you."

I groaned "Gahh, but I hate shopping!"

"So do I! But Addy said there's some big sale going on at the mall and we have to go. So let us in so you can get ready."

"You guys better be lucky I love you." I hung up the phone and started walking to my bedroom door.

"Who was that?" Milo said sleepily rolling over to look at me.

"Dakota and Addison, they're at the door. Addison is forcing Dakota to go shopping, there by forcing me also."

Milo stood up and gave me a hug murmuring a "good luck" into my hair, then flopped back down onto the bed.

I sighed and made my way down stairs to let the two demon children who woke me up this early inside.

"About time D!" Addison said when I opened the door. "Now go get dressed we have a busy day ahead of us.

I went up to my room and grabbed a red t-shirt and some shorts. I went into the bathroom to change and brushed my teeth and hair. I put my long black hair into a ponytail and put on some mascara. Then I went back to my room to grab some flip flops and my cell phone and purse.

"You look beautiful Mia." Milo said, now sitting on the bed and looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Thanks bubba, wasn't really trying."

"You don't have to try, you're beautiful anyways." He said smiling.

I walked over and kissed him on the cheek, "I should be home around lunch ok?"

"Ok, have fun."

I left my room and walked down stairs, Addison and Dakota were waiting for me in Addison's car. Here we go.

"No! No way am I ever wearing this!!" Dakota shrieked when she walked out of the dressing room. I looked up from my phone where I was texting Nate to see Dakota in a white top with little black dots all over it. It had a slim black belt at the waist and the top half had ruffles going down the center. It also had poofed sleeves. Poofed sleeves, really?

"Come on Dakota you look adorable! She looks adorable right D?" Addison said to me.

"She looks like she belongs in the 1940's Addison."

"See Addy!! I told you I'm NOT wearing this!!" Dakota yelled quickly walking into the dressing room.

I busied myself once again texting Nate and also Milo. Nate was currently over at my house and the two boys were fighting over whether a goldfish or a frog would win a pie eating contest. Yea don't ask me how they ended up on that topic.

Milo- A goldfish would totally win right Mia!

Nate- No don't listen to Milo! A frog would win.

Me- what kind of frog?

Nate- idk just a frog!

Milo- a gold fish would like swim in the pie though! And while it was swimming it would eat it.

Nate- but a frog would stick it's tongue out and be done way before a goldfish

Me- that depends, how much do you think the frog could get on its tongue? And how long would the goldfish survive swimming through pie?

Milo- ...

Nate- ...

Oh wow we have the weirdest conversations.

"Omg D, look at that guy over there he's cute." Addison told me pointing.

"Addison you have a boyfriend" I replied in a bored tone.

"I know and I love him more than anything else, but you and Dakota my friend are single and he's cute."

I glanced at the guy she was referring to, he looked to be our age with straight short blonde hair. He looked pretty fit too, and was probably a few inches taller than me. As soon as I looked away from him, I dropped my phone and zoned out.

It was the guy, standing right there. Addison forced me to go talk to him but right as I got up, a football from the sporting good store across from the store we were in flew into the display window, shattering the glass. A shard of the glass flew out, cutting the boys throat.

He laid on the ground blood pouring from the wound while everyone around the store screamed.

I woke up, the vision must have been fast because Addison didn't even notice, she was still arguing with Dakota, throwing clothes over the dressing room door.

"Hey D, which do you think on Dakota? The green top or the blue one?" I didn't answer, out the door I say a guy holding a football preparing to throw it to his friend who wouldn't catch it.

As fast as I could I ran over to the boy and tackled him to the ground, just as we hit the floor the glass shattered. The shard that was meant to kill the boy, stuck into the manikin's that was behind us, chest.

I look up to see the boy looking at me with a shocked expression. "You just saved my life."

I smiled and got off of him.

"Well, I saw that guy about to throw that ball, and I knew it wouldn't end up well. Anyway see ya around."

"Wait, what's your name?" the guy asked.

"Desmia" I replied.

"That's an interesting name, mine's Mason." He smiled

"Yea, well I'm glad you're okay, I'm gonna get back to my friends." I waved and walked away. Addison and Dakota were ready to get out of that store and so was I.

We finished shopping and Addison took me back home so I could get lunch with Milo. Just another normal day, well for me anyway.