C.C 11

Chess' POV

After the whole incident and Ei-chan and Bakugo meeting Kurai and Yoru, I had to explain to them everything which was short, like very short. The moment they asked me a bunch of questions, I simply put up my hand and said:

"They're a part of my quirk. Bye!"

I just sighed to myself as I changed into my hero clothes. Why am I changing? Well I'll show you.

Flashback

"Rescue? We're doing rescue?" I asked Midori-chan and he nodded at me and I hummed. He began explaining what happened while I was in the realm, after leaving Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugo. He rambled on how megane-kun's now the class representative and Shota-sensei saying that we'll be going somewhere for our Rescue training class.

"Oi brat."

"Hai~~Urk!" I was suddenly wrapped in Shota-sensei's capture gear as he pulled me close while glaring at me and man was it terrifying.

"You..."

"H..hai?" I questioned, not daring to look at him in the eyes.

"Where were you?" I gulped audibly as his glowing red eyes pierced through my soul.

"I got lost on the way here since the crowd during the panic drifted me off to another part of the building." I lied in hopes that he's believed me and sighed in relief when he let me go.

"Hurry up and suit up." He said walking away and Midori-chan placed a hand on my shoulder.

"That was a close one." He said with his voice cracking and I chuckled.

"Your right about that."

Flashback end

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr Ikemen shouldn't be legal!!" I turned to glare at the chibi grape. 

"Urusai soda pop. You can't blame me for being an ikemen just because I catch the attention of people. Bleh." He only glared harder at me and I smirked tauntingly at him.

The electricity sparked as we glared at each other.

"Ch-Chess-kun?!" I heard Midori-chan gasp in shock beside me.

"Oh! Chess-kun's actually taunting Mineta." I heard Uraraka say followed by a familiar voice.

"Kurai-kun! Stop taunting Mineta-kun! And Mineta-kun! Stop blaming Kurai-kun for no reason!"

Mineta growled as he turned to Megane-kun and pointed at me. "Then tell him to stop being an ikemen!!" I scoffed with a smirk. "You can't stop someone from being attractive. It's genetics soda pop."

"That and you're Midnight's nephew! The world is so unfair! You're already an ikemen and that's annoying itself but being Midnight's nephew?! How lucky are you?! What did you do in your past life!!" I turned away and covered my ears.

Ignoring his rant about me, I turned my attention elsewhere and they just so happened to land on Todoroki. Grinning, I made my way over to him. "Todo-chan!"

"Oi! I'm not done yet! Tell me your secret to being related to Midnight!!"

"I was created by my parents and my mother is the younger sister of my aunt." I deadpanned as I walked away from the now on the knees, face up the sky, crying Mineta.

"AAAHH KAMISAMA!! WHY AM I NOT BLESSED LIKE HIM?!"

I snickered at his drama as I reached Todoroki. Todoroki only turned his head to my direction once I was standing close to him. "Were you arguing or taunting each other?" He asked in confusion and I grinned. "Whatever makes sense to you." He only hummed before nodding.