C.C 7

Chess' Hero Costume↑↑

Chess' POV
"So today we're going to have a battle trial arc!! You will go in pairs and in these boxes are balls with your group letter. One is the box for heroes and the other is for villains!" All Might explained, finally, after being interrupted so many times.

"Sensei!! There are twenty-one of us and each will be in pairs does that not mean that one will be left out?" Megane-kun asked with his hand raised and All Might had a look of realization.

I chuckled to myself when he stammered on what'll happen so I took matters into my own hands.

"Ano sensei. How about we do it this way." All turned to me as I leviated.

"I'll volunteer as the lone group."

"Eeh?!"

"Not finished." I said to everyone with a smile.

"I'm planning that whoever still has the energy to go will be my partner but sensei will be the one to decide that. As for the group we will go against will have to be someone who hasn't done that role like for example~ Midori-chan played the Hero role before and still has the energy then he can but he will have to play the role of the villain. You understand right?" They all nodded.

"As for the pair me and my chosen partner will go up against will also be chosen by sensei. Is that alright sensei?" I asked to him and he gave me a grin and thumbs up.

"I love the idea young Grin."

"That settles it then." I said and they all nodded and sensei began grouping everyone.

A- Uraraka and Midoriya

B- Todoroki and Shoji

C- Yaoyarozu and Mineta

D- Bakugo and Iida

E- Aoyama and Ashid

F- Koda and Sato

G- Jiro and Kaminari

H- Tokoyami and Asui

I- Ojiro and Hagakure

J- Kirishima and Sero

K- Grin

"And the villain group will be group D!!" All Might then took a ball from the other box.

"The hero group is.......! Group A!!" I could feel the tension grow from the two group and glanced then saw Sparky-chan glaring at Midori-chan.

'Yep. Someone is truly gonna kill each other.'

I watched as Sparky-chan and Megane-kun leave and I levited towards Megane-kun and tapped his shoulder.

"Is there something you need Grin-kun?"

"Watch over Sparky-chan. I've got a bad feeling." He nodded and left.

I shadow traveled to where the others are and surprised Eijiro when I came out of his shadow.

"Woah!"

"Ara Eijiro-kun."

"That surprised me. Where'd you suddenly pop out?"

"From your shadow." He just deadpanned stare at me.

"Never mind. Too tiring to explain." I said and he nodded.

"Everyone please gather. The battle is about to start."  We all gathered and watched as Uraraka and Midori-chan entered the building only to be sneak attacked by Sparky-chan.