Prologue

"...What?" All stared at me as I gave a smile.

"I said I wanted to attend U.A." It was silent for a moment before they all shouted.

"Eeeeeeehhhhhh?!?!?!?!"

"N-not that I'm against it but U.A?!"

"Isn't that far from home?!"

"Why U.A?!"

"I'll root for you!!!"

"By son has grown uuuuuupppp!!!!"

Mom,dad, nee-san's and nii-san all exclaimed and I laughed a bit while scratching the back of my head.

"Actually, it's been bothering me for years but I didn't mind it. But...Saku-nee, Kagu-nee, Ace-nii. You've been avoiding me since I manifested my quirk." I saw them freeze and mother and father just sat there listening.

"We haven't been avoiding you."

"We were just busy with stuff." Kana-nee ended Kaho-nee's sentence with her own but I sighed shaking my head.

"Nee-san's. I'm not dumb enough to not notice how you three made me feel isolated."

"We're aware of that Chess." Ace-nii said and I frowned a bit before having an idea.

"For the reason I'm going to U.A is because I want to show you all that I can put the quirk to good use. I especially want to do this for nee-san's and nii-san's sake." The three of them turned to me with eyes wide as their cat ears twitched above their heads.

"Even though you left me those years to be alone, I never hated you because I know how it feels to be envious. I actually envy you."

"You..."

"Envy..."

"Us?" I nodded at them and glanced at my parents as they gave me a smile.

"Yeah. I envy you, because unlike me I don't have true friends that care for me or look at me for me. All those group around me just use me because of my quirk."

"Wait what?"

"Use you?" I nodded at Ace-nii's question.

"My classmates actually bullied me before I had a quirk but when I manifested them they would pretend to be friends with me and when they want to, they lie to others that I'm going to become a villain."

"What?! How come I've never heard of this?!" Saku-nee asked and I just gave her a look and her eyes widened and looked down guiltily.

"I actually wanted to go to U.A to prove them wrong and to show you that with this quirk I can make a change." They glanced at each other before turning to me with sad smiles.

"W-we're so sorry Chess. We were too clouded with jealousy of you inheriting the families quirk that we thought of you who'd become someone who'd show off because of the quirk." Kagu-nee said and I smiled at them.

"It's fine. Besides, you don't need my forgiveness." They all looked at me shocked.

"Because I already forgave you years ago."

Timeskip

"Chess!!! Your aunt's here!!"

"Coming!!" I shouted from upstairs as I took my bags and went downstairs. My bags behind me and my family there by the door.

"Oh my!!! This is Chess?! You've grown so much!!!" I felt myself being embraced and my face was in my aunt's boobs.