C.C 1

Chess's POV
10 months have already passed and tomorrow's the day of the entrance exams.

I gotta say, the city is pretty fun. Especially training with auntie, she would usually get into her sadist mode but I always save myself by seeing through her moves. She always gets impressed whenever I win against her in training.

The first time she used her quirk on me, it reminded me of strong perfume that made my nose irritate. She trained me with her quirk until I got used to it but my nose would bleed if it was damaged in a way, for example, irritation of the scent.

I blocked her roundhouse kick and jumped up to dodge her whip that was aiming to wrap my leg then I levitated and pulled a whip that looked similar to hers from my shadow and saw her grinned.

"Wow!! It looks exactly like mine!!!"

"I wanted to try if I could copy weapons of others so I tested your out!"

"Aah!!! Such youth!!! I love it!!!" She said as she whipped her whip to me and I did too.

She smirked as she ripped a part of her clothes on her wrist and I grinned as I disappeared and traveled into her shadow.

I looked through her shadow and saw her looking around. I jumped out of her shadow and tapped her shoulder and she turned to me and grinned.

"Good job! You won again! I'm so proud of you!!" She said as she squished my face into her breasts and I sighed.

"Can't.....breath......auntie." She pulled away and started pinching and pulling my cheeks.

"By the way! Some of my classmates from before are coming over!"

"Let me guess. Dress nicely?" She nodded and I smiled.

"Absolutely." She squealed and hugged me then let go.

"Now go take a shower. You stink of sweat and no woman likes the smell of sweat."

"If I can get myself a woman auntie. You know I swing both ways." I said walking towards the door and then heard her loud squeal.

"Youth!!! I love it!!!!" I just laughed as I left the training room and ran to my room and grabbed some towels and clothes to change in.

I stepped into the bathroom and turned the cold water on. I stepped in and sighed as I felt the cold water cascade down my heating body. My muscles relaxed as I stayed in the water for a bit longer before taking my vanilla shampoo and poured some on my hand and then lathered them into my hair.

I rinsed off the shampoo then took my soap, lavender scented and then rinsed it all off and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I took the hair dryer by the sink and plugged it before turning it on to dry my hair. After drying my hair for 15 minutes I changed into my clothes.

A black polo with some sewn patterns, white slacks and blazer then black dress shoes. I grabbed some gel from the cabinet and did my hair. After doing so, I exited the bathroom and ran downstairs just in time to hear a doorbell ring.

"Chess!! Could you get that for me?! I'm still changing!!"

'Sure thing auntie.'

"Thank you!!" I heard her shout after she received my telepathic message. I slid down the staircase railings and ran to the door as it was rang again.

"Hai hai!!" I said as I opened the door and my eyes shined in excitement.

"Wow!! It's my first time seeing pro-heroes up close!!" There stood 3 pro-heroes and they stared at me confused.

"Please come in! Auntie is just finishing herself!" I said as I opened the door wider and they went in.

"Okay. Who are you kid? And did you just call Midnight auntie?" The blonde guy with small moustache asked.

"I'm Chess Grin! Auntie Nemuri's nephew! I'm her younger sister's son! Nice to meet you mister!!"

"Polite kid. I'm Hizashi Yamada. You can call me Present Mic!!"

"You so loud Hizashi."

"Don't be such a party killer Aizawa! Oh yeah the gloomy one on my right is Shota Aizawa. He's Eraserhead."

"I-I'm Yagi Toshinori. Nice to meet you young Grin." I then stared at the skinny blonde longer and saw a ghost behind him. She looked at me with a smile and mouth me some words and my eyes widened.

"You're All Might!!!" He paled and I grinned.

"Wow!! It's so great to meet you!! Even you two!! I've never meet any other heroes besides my auntie!" He looked at me shocked and was trembling. I wonder why.

"Ho-how did y-"

"Chess!! Are you behaving?"

"I am auntie!!" She jumped off the last stair and stood beside me.

"This handsome little rascal is my nephew!! Chess!! He's adorable right?!" They just stared at us and auntie was confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"Midnight, did you tell this kid about All Might?" Shota-san asked and I spoke before auntie could.

"She didn't tell me anything. But the pretty lady behind him did!" They all froze and turned to me.

"Lady?"

"Yep! She has black hair! And she's smiling! I think she's watching over Yagi-san!"

Silence befalled us and I was confused until Yagi-san asked me.

"Young Grin. What is your quirk?"

"My quirk?"

"Ah. About that, Chess actually has a special kind of quirk."

"Special? How is a quirk special when it's special itself?" Shota-san asked.

"Well...he has fifteen quirks."

"Fifteen?!"

"Is that even possible?!"

"How is that true?!"

"Exactly why I said it's special! Let me finish!!" I just sweat dropped when auntie and Hizashi-san argued like children, Yagi-san trying to calm them down and Shota-san doing nothing.

"You're a Grin right?" I nodded at Shota-san.

"Then your a direct descendant of the Cheshire Cat?" I nodded once more.

"Actually, my quirk is called Cheshire cat. I inherited the exact same quirk our ancestor had."

"So you're saying that in a way, you're the Cheshire cat?"

"If you look at it at a different perspective then yes."

"You wanna join U.A?" He asked and I nodded.

"Already ready for tomorrow!"

"Then good luck because you're gonna need it brat."

"Aizawa!! You did not just call my nephew a brat!!!"

'Good luck. He said good luck. A pro hero gave me good luck.'