C.C 2

Chess' POV
"Chess~! It's time to leave!!" I heard my aunt from downstairs and I travelled through the shadows to stand beside my aunt with my extra clothes in a bag.

"Ready~!" She turned to me and smiled as we left her house. (Forgot to mention. Midnight has a mansion, she doesn't live in an apartment but in their family mansion in which she inherited when her parents passed away.)

We got in the car and she started the engine then drove off. She was humming to herself as she drove me to U.A.

"Now remember all I taught you! I can't wait to see you in school!!"

"I haven't even got in yet auntie~ But thanks! I'll keep everything and mind! Bye!" I said and hugged her and she nodded and patted my shoulder then I got out of the car and she drove off.

When I got out and turned around, I saw most of them turn to me and were blushing.

'I know I'm hot but there's need to be obvious about seeing me attractive.' I gave a smile and wink at some girl that were staring and they squealed.

I turned to some blushing guys and smiled. They all turned away and I laughed a bit as I made my way inside the building.

When I got inside there were only few seats left. I looked around and found a seat nearby and a blonde with a black lightning streak was seated by the free seat.

I smirked as I made my way and then tapped his shoulder. He turned to me and eyes widened and a bit of blush on his face.

'Cute.'

"Is this seat free?" He snapped out of it and nodded with a smile.

"Yep! Take it!" I smiled as I sat beside him.

"Thanks. I'm Chess, Chess Grin. You?" I asked as I leaned on the chair.

"Denki Kaminari! Nice meeting you!"

"Likewise. So you excited for the exams?"

"Yep! But still, nervous." I chuckled a bit.

"We get nervous all the time but think positive, you'll do great." I said smiling and he just stared making me smirk.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer Denki-chan~" He suddenly blushed harder and I awed as he turned away.

"Shut up." I laughed a bit of him and he playfully punched me on my shoulder.

"So. What's your quirk Denki-chan?"

"My quirks electrification! The names pretty self-explanatory. You?"

"Cheshire cat." Was all I told him as he stared at me confused.

"You'll know soon. My quirk ha many aspects of power." He just nodded and the lights then dimmed and I heard a loud YEAH from the stage.

"Omg it's the Voice Pro-hero Present Mic!" I heard someone squeal due to my heightened senses and rose an eyebrow.

"Hm? Something wrong Chess?" I just shook my head at Denki and leaned my head on his shoulder and he flinched.