C.C 6

Chess' POV
Another day of class and everyone seems bored in the current subject we're having, English.

"Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the sentence? Anyone?"

I could literally imagine a pin dropping on the floor from our silence. It even made Hizashi-san sigh.

I was well relaxed on my seat with my ears and tail out, enjoying the heat of the sun coming through the window.

'Aah~ The heat is so relaxing~'

"Anyone? Can anyone answer? Grin?" I felt everyone's eyes on me and I opened one eye.

"Hmm~ I don't know sensei." Everyone sweat dropped at me, even Hizashi-san.

"Ugh. Alright. Yes, Yaoyorozu."

I completely zoned out afterwards and slept through the whole period.

'Ah~ I love the heat~'

Timeskip

'Hmm~What to have~? What to have~?' I thought to myself as I scanned through the food on display.

"Hmm~ Oh! Can I get a Temari bento and ramen."

"Here you go sonny." I thanked the assisting lunch lady and paid then looked for a seat.

"Ooooiii!!! Chess!!" I perked my cat ears and turned to the voice.

"Seat here!!" Mina-chan said waving her hand and I walked over to them.

"Yo! How's everyone?" I asked as I sat beside Denki-chan.

"Great! And this is Kyoka Jiro."

"Hey." A girl with some ear plugs hanging on her ear lobes.

"Hi."

"Woah. Is that sushi? Can I have some?" I hit Denki's hand with the chopstick and gave him a glare while smiling.

"Not gonna happen." He flinched and everyone else laughed at him while I began eating my bento.

"So what's everyone's quirk?" Kyoka-chan asked while eating her lunch.

"Mine's ear plug. I can hear what people are saying even through walls." She explained.

"I can shoot acid out of my hands!" Mina-chan chirped.

"I can shoot tape out of my elbows." Sero said.

"My quirk's hardening. Basically hardening any part of my body." What Eijiro said made me question.

"Does that mean you can also harden down there?" All turned to me and he stuttered and Sparky-chan clicked his tongue.

"Watch your mouth neko. Some people wanna enjoy their meal here."

"Gome~" I said as I finished my bento and started eating my ramen.

"Hot!" Everyone turned to me while I had a blank look.

"What?"

"Heh. Kitty can't take the heat." I glared at Sparky-chan who was smirking.

"I'm part cat. Obviously, hot temperatures food is sensitive for my tongue." I said as I swiped Denki-chan's juice box and took a sip.

"Hey! That's mine!" He said as he took it from me.

"Thanks for the drink! Mou. The ramen's still too hot for me to eat." I pouted but a hand suddenly appeared and touched the bowl of my ramen and the hot steam slowly disappeared.