Death Angel: Howl of the Wolf Knight

Presenting the first book in my promised new series. Let me know what you think by voting and commenting!

The book with the most votes and comments ends up being the NEXT book in the series!

Thanks for everyone's support! :D

Oh, and check out the covers on the media section! :D

---

Death Angel: Howl of the Wolf Knight

A Vanessa Hunter Novel

Vanessa Hunter, Death Angel, and protege to none other than the Grim Reaper himself receives an urgent invitation from Rudolph Fenris, leader of the Wolf Pack.

Rudolph has a disturbing revelation: a renegade werewolf known only as the Wolf Knight has been preying upon high-ranking members of The Brood, leaders of the Vampire Nation.

In an effort to stem the tide of a rapidly escalating war between the Wolf Pack and The Brood, Rudolph Fenris has asked Vanessa to intervene and solve the mystery behind the strange adversary that threatens the tense relationship between the Werewolves and the Vampires. And Gregor Vincent, leader of The Brood is becoming impatient, as his vampires scream for retaliation against the Wolf Pack.

But all is not as it seems, and Rudolph appears to be withholding things from Vanessa. 

To make matters worse, a handsome young man named Galen shows up at Vanessa's doorstep, with no memory of his past, and only a note on his person to seek the Death Angel. But Galen is not what he seems either, and much to Death's chagrin, Vanessa finds herself drawn to the mysterious and enigmatic young man. 

But why does Galen always disappear right before the Wolf Knight attacks? What is the strange link between Galen and the Wolf Knight, and what secret agenda does the Wolf Knight have against The Brood and the Wolf Pack?

Vanessa must solve the mystery behind the Howl of the Wolf Knight before a full scale war erupts between The Brood and the Wolf Pack.

Did you like this? Don't forget to cast your vote for Death Angel: Howl of the Wolf Knight to let me know!