The Bad Boy Stole My Bra- Cherry_Cola_x

SUMMARY: 

Picture this: You wake up in the middle of the night, swamped in your star wars covers and completely and utterly groggy to the extent that you look like something from the Monsters Inc. movie. You hear a sound, so you sit up and turn your lamp on, and that’s when you see it. Your new neighbour, clambering halfway through your window (Still managing to look like some sort of a Greek god, I may add) holding your MICKEY MOUSE BRA. What do you do? Well, you scream obviously. Then what? Why, you get revenge of course.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. What inspired you to write this book?

To be honest, nothing really inspired me. It was just a random idea that popped into my head when I was thinking, and I decided to note it down and carry on from there!

2. Is this book based on any real life events? 

This book is not based on any real life events at all! Ahaha, although we all wish there was a real life Alec Ryder in the world.

3. What music ( if any) did you listen to while writing this book? 

I mainly listened to The Cab, The Killers etc. I love my music!

4. Did you fall in love/hate with any of the characters that you created? 

I hate Tiana, and Toby and I really want to kill them off. I'm in love with Alec and Joe especially :)

5. What advice would you give to an aspiring writer? 

Don't give up. Skills take time, you just need to keep on trying! If something doesn't work out, don't ditch it, IMPROVE.

6. Would you be open to people asking you to read their books? 

I used to be, but unfortunately I don't take reading requests anymore. I get sent so many that it's impossible to read them all, then again what kind of a person would I be if I read some and not others? I had to stop them altogether- that way it's fair :(

7.I guess one thing is that I'm a lot like Riley. I'm basically writing a slightly older (and prettier) version of myself into this book. Some of the mannerisms and things she says (*cough* what the fudge *cough) are things I also say and do...Unfortunately, there's no real life version of Alec for me to love!

 ~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

JUST KISS HER!!! For the first part of forever in this book, this is what I was saying. I usually do not like these types of books about the, not so popular girls, getting the oh-so-handsome guy but, I have to say I really enjoyed this book. I fell seriously hard for Alec ( partially because he is Fransisco and he has the last name as Flynn from Tangled.) I give this a Giant thumbs up/ five stars. I reccomend this book and for you to start following this seriously talented author.