The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers- Jojo_b

The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers- Jojo_B

SUMMARY:

The Simpson Brothers are the most dangerous gang in town and Coral finds herself getting more and more involved with them. Each seven of them are influenced heavily by each of the Seven Deadly Sins, and when Walter Simpson the angered 18 year old sets his eyes on Coral, she just can't help feeling something for him too. Coral knows Walter is unpredictable, and trashes everything in his path during his rages. She also knows that every one of the Simpson brothers carries a knife and sometimes even more. Falling for the guy, and being dragged into the hazardous family is definitely a bad idea.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

INTERVIEW WITH Jojo_B -

1. What inspired you to write this book?

I've always been interested by the seven deadly sins and I wanted to give each sin a character. I thought what could be better than taking the words literally and assigning each sin to a 'deadly' brother in a gang.

2. Is this book based on any real life events?

Not the book on a whole, but many parts, especially the funny parts, I took from events in my own life that I could adapt and fit into my story.

For example, my character Melody is a mixture of two of my cousins, both very mischievous, and once one of them quietly peeked at me in the shower without me even noticing until I looked down and saw them.

3. What music (if any) did you listen to while you wrote this book?

I probably listened to lots of songs but I don't remember as I wrote it in 2013/14. I'm currently editing it.

4. Did you fall in love/hate with any of the characters that you created?

I am in love with nearly all of the Simpson boys aha. I love Walter, Landon, Gomez and Severn especially. I wouldn't say I hate any, but once I've finished editing and developing other characters I might be able to draw feelings of hate out of readers for the characters that should be hated haha.

5. What advice would you give to an aspiring writer?

I have a lot of advice I've put in one of my works called: "Don't copy and be Original" I've given tips on how people can develop their own ideas and how to support each other to get more known. There's more, all of which I've done and still do.

6. Would you be open to people asking you to read their books?

Right now I really don't have the time to, which is why all my stories are currently on hold, but in the summer after my exams I'm thinking of doing some sort of competition with a friend, in which I'll read some works written by others

7. Is there anything that you feel readers should know about you or the book?

I'm actually quite anonymous, I've not told anyone about my account or given detail about my stories yet. I will of course share all this when I've edited them and later publish them whether as ebooks or paperbacks. I just feel that they'll judge me, some of the things I've written is quite ;) but I won't let what people might think hold me back, which is why I still do what I do.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MY THOUGHTs-

This book was different for me, on account that normally I do not read gang books. I though the take was interesting in that it wasn't just a gang book but it added a little something extra. I became obsessed with the seven deadly sins around the age of 13 or so. I liked the posed pictures of each sin that you can find on Google. This book, without the added detail of the sins is great, but I probably wouldn't have read it if the sins hadn't been included, but I am glad that I did. This book taught me that I need to expand my horizons and reach out a little before ia judge something. I also love the fact that Francisco, is Walter Simpson.

Make sure to check out the other works of Jojo_B.