The Intern- nayababe

SUMMARY

Nineteen year old college student Ivy Evans needs to complete an Internship to get college credits.

At the last minute she's force to apply to anyone she can. One recommendation later and she's face to face with Vincent Steele.

There something about the wealthy and mysterious Vincent Steele that pulls her in when he keeps pushing her out.

Those cold eyes that make her question her whole existence. Rumor has it he's a monster, insane, crazy, but day by day Ivy gets glimpses of his sanity.

Soon she's thrust into his world.

At the end of it all she has to wonder is this just for college credits or does she want to walk away from the twisted world of Vincent C. Steele.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

INTERVIEW WITH nayababe-

1. What inspires you to write this book?

I was just watching a boss relationship on a tv show and that was about it lol.

2. Is this book based on any real life events?

No

3. What music( if any) did you listen to while writing this book?

None

4. Did you fall in love/hate with any of the characters that you created?

I fell in love with all of my characters, but my favorite was Lynn she is the sister I aspire to be. My second favorite of course is Vincent. I love him because he's not really what he appears. Last but not least there's Ms. Evans, I fell in love with her innocence and childlike nature.

5. What advice would you give to an aspiring writer?

Write what you want to read. Write to be entertain so when you are rereading you find yourself smiling and laughing along with the words.

6. Would you be open to people asking you to read their books?

Yea, I don't mind, but I do mind random people who never read anything of mine to try and take advantage of me. If I read anything unsolicited it's because im generally interested. I am not here to promote stories.

7. Is there anything that you feel that readers should know about you or the book?

That I truly am a bit crazy and the book was written purely from me being bored. I love any book that has characters who are a bit off in the head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MY THOUGHTS-

This booked had me hooked, line and sinker. It was an emotional roller coaster from the first chapter. Each chapter hit me with blow after blow of "did not see that coming". These chapters are more unpredictable than Miley Cyrus. I will guarantee you wont find another book like this. I recommend this book a million times over. WARNING this book is not for the easily upset. It made me want to punch walls and people all at once. If you question Vincent's sanity you won't be the only one. It even had me questioning my own!