sHE'S brOKen-Lilohorse

(Please note that I did the title like that for a reason. If Lilohorse has a problem with the way that the title is I will gladly change it back to the way that it is supposed to be.)

SUMMARY

'Watching your brother go down for rape sounds like a difficult task, right? Try being the girl in the witness stand, the victim.' Most people ignore Kat Price and go straight for her perfect, confident and attractive older brother, Finn. The day that Finn goes down for rape, Kat's in the spotlight, Kat's the one with the answers. She also just wants to be left alone, remain invisible and live happily with her mum and her horse without the gossip and drama. So, what happens when a brooding boy with beautiful eyes and a love for horses is thrown into the mix? Eli is the proud new owner of Finn's old mare, Tempest. He doesn't know about Kat's haunting past or why she's so skittish. All he knows is that he's desperate to help. Headstrong and broken is how Eli describes Kat when he first see's her.But is her past too shattered and her heart too destroyed for Eli to fix?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

INTERVEIW WITH Lilohorse-

1. What inspires you to write this book?

There was something that happened that was similar in the area that I live in, that was what inspired the book.

2. Is this book based on any real life events?

Yes, the situation that Kat is in is very common, more common than people think.

3. What music( if any) did you listen to while writing this book?

I don't tend to listen to music as I write.

4. Did you fall in love/hate with any of the characters that you created?

I fell in love with Kat and put a lot of energy into trying to make her relatable, believable and a strong, yet flawed character. As probably guessed, I grew to despise Finn as I wrote his letters.

5. What advice would you give to an aspiring writer?

Don't give up and write what you want to write. Passion and a love for what you are writing can take a book to a whole new level.

6. Would you be open to people asking you to read thier books?

Sadly not. I get so many requests that it physically wouldn't be possible to do them all.

7. Is there anything that you feel that readers should know about you or the book?

Not really, to be totally honest! I do try to express that the book itself is based on real situations that people are stuck in and hope that readers can take the reality side of the story, as well as the fictional, with them after reading.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MY THOUGHTS-

At the end of this book I had a series of varied emotions. I absolutely, hated Finn. Kat is the strong person I wish to be and Eli is the guy I wish I could have. This book was a rollercoaster of up's and downs for both me and the characters. There were some times I wished that I could go through my computer screen so that I could take Kat and shake some sense into her but, when you read the book you'll know why that wouldn't work at all. I loved the relationship that Kat had with her horse and I think that if that relationship were not included into the book that there would certainly feel as if something was missing.

I do want to caution readers, as did Lilohorse, and say that this book contains mature topics that should not be taken lightly. Things that happen in this book happen all the time though,sometimes, victims never speak out about it. I just want to say that if you know of someone who is in this position or you, yourself is in this position, you need to tell someone, right away.

On that light note, please read on and enjoy this wonderfully crafted emotional rollercoaster--> (Trust me it is worth it.)

Other works by Lilohorse

Becoming the Bad Boy

The Roomate's Rulebook

Bad Boy Isn't My Type

The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me

Beating you (This book also pertains to the warning, posted in the my thoughts portion.)