Chapter 9 Married to my Stalker! Oh Crap....

Chapter 9 Saying Goodbye and Taco Bell and cops..

____________________________________________________________________

Saying goodbye to them was very hard, it was quite emotional, even for Cash. You know how he is all tough, sorta? Well he melted pretty much today and I had to walk him to the car. The boys were better though but since Jamie is still gay it was so funny that Cash cried and he didn't but he about did. It was kinda funny but it was sad too.

"Cash you feeling better? I said as I drove the car because he couldn't. We were going to Taco Bell to eat since we had to hurry and be at the airport at 8:00 and irt was 4:00 , it took us 2 hours to drive there and if we had extra time we would just hang out at the airport. He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"Y-yeahh.." this was torture to him and he didn't care to show, it he just bawled in front of everyone..

"Good, so Taco Bell is ok right? Or you want something else instead?" he said it was fine so we ate there. He got 4 tacos and I got a order of nachos with some beans. It was soo good!!

"Oh that was good!!" I said walking out of the building to the car and rubbing my belly because I was so full it hurt. (haha)

"Yeah I guess." Did I mention he is super depressed right now? Didn't think so..

"You sure your ok?" I said as he went to the driver's seat and buckled up I sat in the passenger and buckled up too.

"Yeah, I am fine.." have you noticed that he has said 'yeah' in every sentence? Wel; they aren't really sentences but more like, i don't know I was never really good in english! He pulled out of the parking lot and turned back on the interstate. I turned up some music and he turned it down. "Do you mind? Umm I can't listen to music in the car it makes me feel sick." So I nodded and stared at the cars going by in the window..

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.... It kept going on and on but that would be super boring.. As soon as I fell asleep I woke again because outside of our car were some teens screaming because they were drunk.

"Cash these kids beside us are drunk be carefull ok?" he said 'yeah' of course and went faster to get passed them but they gained on us, so we went faster and faster then we passed them but then heard police sirens... We pulled to the side of the road and so did the cop. "Shit.."

"shush!" he said finally not adding a 'yeah' in there but that was the least of our problems. "Just stay calm ok? I'll do the talking." Well duh he is the one getting pulled over so yeah he is going to do the talking!

"License?" Said the cop then Cash gave him his license and the police officer inspected it. "Ok, so what were you speeding for sir?" the officer said looking at Cash.

"Well, there were some drunk teens and I wanted to get passed them so there wouldn't be an accident but they kept following us." he said and the officer nodded.

"Ok, I will let you off with a warning but next time don't go so fast." then went back to his car and we both went down the interstate very, very slowly...

I'm uploading a lot tonight lol weird for me.. xoxoxox :p luv ya!! :)