Chapter 8 Married to my Stalker! Oh Crap...

Chapter 8 Diary Crushes

___________________________________________________________

In the morning, a week later, I woke up and Cash called me to the bathroom to ask me something. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Boy was I lazy! 'Cause I could barely walk... Yup that's me alright!

"What the hell do you want?" I said finally cursing for once in my life, I feel like I am changing or something...

"Whoa! Are you sick? Umm what is wrong with you?" he asked I rolled my eyes and asked him again.

"So? What the hell do you want?!" He flinched since I yelled so loud.

"Well, today we are leaving so we have to say bye to everyone... He said looking so sad I felt sorry for him. I mean how pitiful he was leaving all his friends and his hometown..

"Oh, well, you look sad Cash, so why are we going anyway?" he looked at me like he was thinking.

"The school we are going to is in Cali, so we have to go there, we couldn't get in a school here because they are all full," he explained and I felt so sad, his friends were hilarious and so nice, I didn't want to leave either.

"Well this blows.." I said crossing my arms around my chest.

"Yeah but Azura, you seem so different today.. Last night you did too. What is wrong?" He said looking into my eyes as we went to pick out our clothes for the day.

Nothing, "nothing, don't worry 'bout me.. I just thing, I am hmm... changing...I guess I don't know honestly.." I said looking for my "Welcome to Arizona!" T-shirt I got when I was with my mom and dad for vacation. The church lent money to us..

"You need help?" he said looking at me rummaging through my bag. I shook my head no but he took that as a yes and started to help me. Just as he pulled it out I realised I had my journal from when I was little. My eyes grew big and tried to snatch it away from him, but he kept it high in the air out of my reach.

"Nope, you don't get it. Here let me see.. hmm.." he said flipping the pages around as I just sat there giving up. "Ooohh this looks interesting!" he said like a little kid and then read it outloud. "October 14, 2001.. So you were like 8? Aww, ok." he said about to continue, " my day at school was soo great! Since I am 8 years old, I am in 3rd grade and loving it! There is this boy who sits right next to me and I have a crush on him, don't tell though.. Ok well, he has brown hair and his name is Ethan, also he has green eyes.. Talk about cute!" Then Cash laughed while I sighed.

"Aww Azura that is soo cute!" he said and threw the diary to me. I looked up at him confused.

"I thought you would pick on me instead though?" he smirked.

"What meanie would do that?! C'mon Azura you have to admit it is super cute ok?" he said with love in his eyes.

"I guess, but thanks for not being mean to me Cash," I said and he shrugged.

"No problem! but who is this Ethan dude?" He said raising an eyebrow and smiling at the same time and I sighed again.

"Just a boy that I liked, it is no big deal."

"Really? 'Just a boy'? I doubt that," he said coming to me and sitting on the floor next to me. "I know better then that Azura.. Don't lie."

"You don't understand, ok well, you really want to know?" I said and he nodded.. "Well, three weeks later after I wrote that, I found out he was my cousin.. So gross, so embarrassing.." I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Omg, that is terrible! Ugh if that happened to me I would be so POed.." he said shaking his head.

"That is how I still feel, the worst part is, he knows it..." he sat there with a shocked look on his face and I nodded my head.

"That is horrible, God, I would freak.." he said and I giggled.

Like it? it is kinda boring but oh well.. :p