Chapter 4 Married to my stalker! Oh crap...

Chapter 4 Gay bar

_____________________________________________________________________

"How you feeling Azura?" Cash asked me and I tried sitting up but couldn't so he came and helped me.

"Ok, I guess. Where were you last night?" I asked since I didn't know. He looked at me and looked down at the floor.

"I-I went to a club... and got d-drunk a little..." He said probably scared of my reaction. Well he should be, but i'm gonna act cool.

"Oh, ok.. Awesome what was the name of it?" He looked up at me very suprised that I didn't care, but I actually did.

"Uhmm, it is called Moonlight fever." I thought about it then laughed like a phsyco.

"Moonlight Fever?! Omg is it like a gay bar or something?!" I kept laughing and he looked down again which made me stop laughing. "It is?!" I yelled and he shook his head yes. "Omg Cash, why did you go?!"

"Well, I have some friends that have to work there because they need jobs so, I went there and kinda picked on 'em..." he said and I was shocked. Why would he pick on his friends!

"Why did you pick on your friends?! That is so mean Cash!"

"I know I know, but they don't care they just laugh with me." I rolled my eyes. Of course they laughed with him they were also drunk!

"Cash were they drunk too!?" He nodded yes again and I had to laugh. "Wow, Cash.. Can I meet them sometime soon?"

"Sure whatever you want... " He about walked out of the room but I wasn't done talker to him.

"Wait, Cash how bad were you drunk?" He stopped and came back in the room.

"Not so bad just had a bottle of beer. Not to much ,eh?" I was relieved. Thank you do much God because if he got drunk like my dad did sometimes I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Umm and before you go thanks, for last night." He came to me and hugged me.

"Your welcome Azura..." then he left like he did last night. I didn't see him the rest of the day again.

Sorry I know it is really short but I love you anyway xoxoxoxo :)