Chapter 6 Married to My Stalker! Oh Crap...

Chapter 6 Finally Reading The Note

_________________________________________________________________

When I got home, I went upstairs to see the note I had forgotten about at the pageant. (A/N remember that note? It was in the first chapter..) It was in my pink and green bag that I kept, it was my mom's present to me as a kid. It took me a while as I rummaged through it since I just threw it in the bag. Finally I found it, and it read:

Dear Azura,

I am terribly sorry about this but I am going to be leaving to Alaska without you. Me and your father both are. It's very bad to just abandon your child but it will be ok. Trust me, you will be in safe hands since you are going to live with that Cash boy. I know your upset but please don't be mad it is only how it has to be. You know me and your father both love you, Azura. Take care of yourself,

From, Mommy and Dad. xoxo

I sat in the bed feeling so, so lonley. They abandoned me. Cash didn't even mention it either! I felt violated and used. So I was like an employee for them so they can get money!?

It was just sick. Suddenly I looked up at Cash leaning on the door staring at me waiting for me to notice him.

"Hey," he said looking at the note I had in my hands still. He ripped it out of my hands reading it and after looked at my tear stained face that had just appeared. "I'm so sorry Azura," he came to me and wrapped his arms around me and I cried some more.

"I just can't believe they used me like that!" He loosened his grip on me and stared me in the eyes. I looked back.

"What do you mean they 'used you'?" He asked concern in his eyes.

"I didn't want to do the pageant, they needed money so they kinda made me but I did it for money and to help them still, they used me," his eyes flared and burned like they never have before.

"So you mean you didn't even want to do pageants?! Those b!tches," he said which made me get mad. Even though what they did hurt, I still love 'em..

"Cash shutup! Even though they used me it still doesn't matter that you should do that," he looked ashamed of himself. "It's fine, but you have got to get better at not cussing," I laughed and he grinned.

"I'm sorry, really but they shouldn't have done that! It's terrible, ya know?"

"Yeah it is," I said, "how 'bout we cook something together? Just you and us."

"That would be great," he said smiling and I did too, "what is it we are cooking?"

"Hmm? What about chilli?" I offered.

"Sounds good, what about we ask the boys to come.. You know since everything at the restaurant."

"Yeah it is a good apology." I said while we trotted down the stairs and retreated to the kitchen.

"Here you get the stuff out while I call them." He said walking away giving me no time to answer. I smirked.

"Sure!" I yelled but he probably didn't hear. I got onions, cheese, meat, beans, spice, and more out of the fridge and cabinents. Lucky for me he had all the ingrediants. I prepared everything and set it on the stove just when he came back.

"What can I do now?" He asked, such great planning for such a small brain. I laughed in my head.

"Well, I already cooked it all... Lucky for you..." He smiled.

"I'm a great planner aren't I?" I shook my head and nodded.

"Yeah yeah whatever..."

Sorry it's a little short there is a storm here!! :D lol xoxoxoxo luv yaa!!!!