Chapter 3 Married to my Stalker! Oh Crap...

Chapter 3 The Doc appointement.

___________________________________________________________________

Well, today is interesting because I think I am bipolar. First I am super mad at Cash and now, I am practically in love with him.. Interesting right? Not. I am seriously going to the doc because of it.

No I am not crazy, (let's hope) it's just weird. Anyway Cash thinks I am stupid for even thinking that yet he tells me I am not stupid when I say I am. He suggests that I have mood swings or that it is my time of the month. It isn't but if he doesn't believe me then he can check. The calender I mean...

Haha, after-if it's nothing-we are going to a movie. It's called 'Morning Roses'. Yes it is a chick flick, no Cash doesn't wanna go, but yes we are going anyway. I am going to basically drag him in the theatre if he doesn't get out of the car. Boys don't cop with women's 'needs'.

So, once we got to the doc's office Cash just smirked at me then entered the building with me following nervously behind. I was beggining to think twice about coming but just then the doctor came and took us to a room. He asked questions, then asked questions, next more questions, at last even more questions. Cash seemed to be getting very restless in the little chair he had been sitting in for two hours. Finally the doc came to a conclusion.

"Well, Mrs. Mandon," but I didn't let him finish.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Mrs. Mandon?" Then Cash smirked again-when will he stop?- then covered his face with his hands. "What?" The doc sighed and continued.

"Yes, Mrs.Mandon, you aren't bipolar. Your just going through anxiety, well, you understand that since you are getting married. You also have to understand that your name is going to change, Mrs. Mandon." The doctor said. He was getting on my nervs.

"I'm not bipolar? Good, anyway thanks see ya!" Then I stormed out the door mad and irritated when I noticed Cash was running to catch up.

"Wait Azura!" But I locked the doors when I entered the car except, he had some keys... He giggled and pushed the unlock button. It clicked then he entered.

"What?" I said remembering he called me earlier.

"Why are you so pissed off?" Then I blew up.

"Don't cuss Cash! I can't stand it ok!?"

"I'm sorry, then he put the keys in the ignition and drove out of the parking lot.

"Well, Azura, why are you so pi- I mean mad?" He asked not even giving a glance at me once. I sighed and looked out the window at the trees.

"It's just.. I'm not ready to marry, you or anyone. Cash, I don't understand. If you really loved me then you would leave me or at least ask first! I barely even know you! But you still won't even let me see my family again..." I let a tear fall and he parked in our driveway.

"Come inside and we'll talk... C'mon.." Then we went inside and I sat on the couch, he came and sat beside me but I moved. Then he sighed again.

"So?" I asked ready for him to speak.

"Well, it is just, ok so when your a boy, you have uhh, different hormones."

"No duh sherlock!"

"My hormones got bad ok, you were like awesome to me!"

"So I was awesome!? I am not awesome now!?"

"No! I didn't mean it like that just listen ok? Well, I am the bad guy here. I just, I just, I am sooo sorry!" He let a tear fall down his cheek but I went to go pack.

"Where you goin Azura?" He asked noticing me leaving to upstairs.

"I'm leaving," I turned around to face him. "I'm leaving to Alaska. Where my mother and father live now. Where I should be!" Then I went upstairs but once again he followed.

"No you aren't Azura, your staying with me..." He stood face to face with me I crossed my arms.

"Oh yeah? Who's stoping me?!" Then I slammed the door in his face and he pounded on it.

"Azura Mandon!" he yelled "open this door right now!" I cried and opened the door.

"You just don't get it!" I fell on the bed and cried my eyes out. I normally don't cry this much. He came over and muttered sorry, but it doesn't change anything.

"I'm sorry, Azura. I truely am.." I sat up and he looked so guilty.

"Then why do you force me to share a dang name with you, marry you, live in the same house with you?!" I said starting to pack but he grabbed my wrists.

"Stop Azura!" after that he muttered another sorry and looked down because he hurt me. Well, child it isn't the first time either!

"I hate you, I really do Cash!" he looked at me like I just pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. I should've never went to the doctor. By that time I had forgotten all about the movie and so did he. "You can go watch Morning Roses by yourself, heck you can go commit suicide for all I care!" I spat at him then he stood up and looked down at me. I have to admit I was a little scared.

Then he spat so many things I didn't even know what he was saying then he smacked me hard on the cheek. I punched him in the nose and it bled. Blood flew everywhere, on the bed, on my clothes scattered on the floor, evrything.

"owwww!!!!" I screamed when he kicked me in the stocmach. I layed on the floor and he came over to me. "Get away!"

"No, I didn't mean it baby! I didn't!" What was he doin' calling me baby?

"Don't call me that! I need to go to Alaska and live with my family! Not you! I hate you!" I tried getting up but I couldn't. I groaned and moaned then he came back with a first aid kit after he left me.

"Sit still." he said. I didn't afraid he would kill me or something so I tried getting up again. It didn't work. "I told you to sit still Azura." Then I did. He lifted my shirt up and saw blood. My shirt is defiantly stained.

"Ow.." I said as he cleaned the blood off. I flinched a bit but he kept cleaning it, then I saw the alchohal... "No!" My cut is deeper then you think (I also got hurt because he forgot he was holding a knife.. Yeah bad..) so this will hurt like crazy!

"I'm just gonna get infection out and stuff ok?" He said giving me a reassuring smile.

"whatever..." Then the burning began. I am very sensitive if you hadn't noticed. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!!"

"Ok I don't mean to be rude but Azura, shutup." I laughed a little and the burning stopped.

"Thank God..." Then I tried getting up again but I couldn't.

"Ok, I am going to put a bandage on it. Hold still babygirl." Ugh! Here comes the name calling again!

"I told you not to call me that!" I said and he rolled his blue eyes.

"Whatever girly." Then it was time I rolled my eyes. He wrapped the bandage around me and picked me up, put me on the bed, and was gone. I didn't see him again that night but I did in the morning...

Thanks for reading!!! :) luv ya!! xoxoxoxo