14

I woke up the next morning. I'm in bed naked with Regina cuddled up to me. We have the covers over us and she is very close to me. I saw we were in a room in the club. None of them have certain rooms we just crash in any room. I looked down at Regina. She looked so cute asleep. Her brown eyes the fluttered open. She looked up at me and smiled softly.

"Morning. You been awake long" Regina asked moving up to be closer to my face.

"Not even five minutes" i replied as I pulled her body closer to me.

She leaned in and kissed me softly. We locked eyes and just stared at each other. She moved some of my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek.

"Your so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you... I love you" Regina says softly with a smile.

"You do" I asked a little surprise.

"Yeah. I know. Crazy but I wanted to tell you before our date tonight" she says looking away from me.

I thought about it. In a few hours I'm taking them all out. In a few hours she will hate me and have her heart broke. If I say it back it will hurt her more. I can't help it. I said the truth.

"I love you too" I say looking down at her.

"Your just saying that" Regina says with a shrug as she looked up at me.

"No I'm actually not. I love you. I know I do" I replied as I locked eyes with the girl cuddled into me.

She smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me. I deepened the kiss as I kept her close to me. My team will be here soon. I need to make sure all the girls are in the right place. I pulled away from Regina and smirked at her.

"What" she asked with a slight laugh.

"Your dam good at that" I say smirking at her.

She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. I sat up and climbed out of bed. She got out the other side. We got dressed in the clothes from last night before walking out the room hand in hand. We went to the balcony where April was sat in her usual seat looking tired.

"Is someone hung over" Regina asked smirking at her sister.

"Someone is very hung over. It's fine. Over that balcony is a lot of hung over someone's" April replied as she placed her head in her hand.

Regina laughed and sat down on a chair. I went to the edge of the balcony and looked over to see everyone exactly as I knew they would. There in the middle of the dance floor sat down in a circle. They were all doing drugs to get rid of the hang over or just doing drugs cause they love it. I pulled my phone out and quickly messaged detective jones.

Me: now!

Jones: 2 minutes and were in

Jones: when we come in detective Parks is going to come up and get April

Me: sounds good. There all in place

"Babe come sit down" Regina says patting the seat next to her.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and turned round to Regina. I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. My phone vibrated. I took it out and looked at the message still hugging Regina.

Jones: were coming in now

I read the message and quickly turned my phone off. I held Regina close to me and took a deep breath in.

"I love you" I whispered softly.

"I" Regina starts before a loud slam of doors and running feet came from down stairs.

We both pulled away and she looked half shocked half confused. Regina and April both jumped up and ran over to the edge of the balcony to look over.

"Nobody move" one of the officers shouts from down there.

"Shit. Run" April says before turning around quick.

As Regina turned around I pulled my gun out and pointed it at April. They both stopped and looked shocked at me.

"April mills your under arrest" I say holding the gun up at her.

"Son of a bitch" she sighed as she looked annoyed that she's been caught.

"I get that a lot" I shrugged with a slight chuckle.

I looked next to her at Regina. Her mouth had dropped a slightly. Those brown eyes were glassy. I saw her breathing pick up the pace a bit. I couldn't watch her anymore. I looked back at April who looked really annoyed. Detective parks walked onto the balcony with her gun pointing up.

"Your under arrest April mills" he says pointing the gun between both girls.

"The one with the light hair is April. The dark hair is Regina who isn't being arrested" I say causing April to glare at me even more.

Parks went over to April and put her in handcuffs. She glared at me more before looking across at Regina.

"I'll miss you my little sis" she says as parks started making her walk towards the exit.

"I'll visit I promise" Regina replied looking so upset it almost broke me.

April stopped and looked up at me. She wasn't glaring anymore just looked at me with no emotion.

"Well done Emma. You got me. Now you might want to watch your back though" she says with a slight smile at me.

"I'm not worried. Where your going you'll be for a very long time" I replied while putting my gun in my pocket.

"I'll see you in hell bitch" she growled with a strong glare.

Parks took April of the balcony. I walked passed Regina to the edge and looked over. All the girls were being put into handcuffs and taken out the club. I did it. I pulled off the greatest arrest in the country. I took down the worst gang in America. I looked round and Regina was staring at the floor. She was in shock. Her arms were crossed and she seemed as if she was going to cry.

"Regina" I say softly to get her attention. She looked up at me and frowned. Regina slapped me round the face hard. "I guess I deserve that"

"Why not me? I saw all these crimes. Are I an accomplice or something? Why not arrest me" she asked angry at me.

"Your charges were dropped since you helped me with my case and you didn't want to be there in the first place" I replied softly but I knew it wouldn't calm her down.

"Who are you really? Tell me your and about your family" she asked crossing her arm and looked a little annoyed.

"My real name is Emma swan. I don't have parents or siblings. I just have a son. His dad left me when I was 18 and 6 months pregnant" I replied stepping closer to her but she stepped back upset.

"Are you even gay" she asked starting to look more upset than angry.

"I'm bisexual" I sighed softly.

"Why me? Why did you have to bring me into this? You let me fall in love with you so you could send my family to prison. Why did you do this to me" she asked as her eyes filled with tears and I saw the heartbreak in them.