13

Today is Saturday. Tonight may in fact be my last night with Regina. My last night before she wants me dead. My front door knocked as planned. I went to the front door and answered it. Regina smiled at me before stepping into the house.

"Hey good looking" she says holding her arms out to me. I pulled her into an immediate kiss. I kept her close to me as I deepened it. She rapped her arms around my neck to pull herself closer. Eventually we started pulling away. "I like the way you say hey"

"Come on. Let's go" I say as I turn off the light.

Regina led the way to the car and we got in. She drove us down to the club. Every time I'm in the car with Regina I love it. She rolls the window down and drives as fast as she can. The wind blows through her hair and she does her real and her perfect laugh. Every time I hear it it's like the first time. I just admired the sound of it and how beautiful her smile is. I know I've only known her about a month now but I wasn't lying. I'm falling for her. I have to stop this.

"Are you going to watch me this whole journey" Regina says taking me out my thoughts.

"Yep. You look beautiful tonight by the way" I say as my eyes ran across her body to see her outfit.

"Why thank you. You very sexy tonight" Regina says smirking at me quickly.

I chuckled and just watched her. We shortly arrived at the club. Both of us got out and walked hand in hand passed the line and passed the bouncer. Regina pulled me through the crowd and to the bar. Tonight is my last night with her. I'm making it count.

"So what you having" the bartenders asked as he came straight over to us.

"4 shots of vodka. What else we getting" Regina asked now looking at me.

"Make it 6 shots and 2 gin and tonics thanks" I say to the bartender with a smile.

"Coming right up" he says before walking away.

"Are you trying to get me in drunk" Regina asked smirking at me.

"Well technically I'm trying to get us both drunk" I smirked back as I slipped my hands onto her hips.

"Well in that case" Regina says holding the smirk.

She rapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head close. We were close but not close enough to kiss. Our eyes are locked together. I started moving closer slowly. Just before I could press my lips against hers Regina licked from the bottom of my chin to the beginning of my nose.

"Ow my god" I say laughing as I stepped back a little shocked.

"Got you" Regina says as she starts laughing so much.

"Your drinks" the bartender says as we watch him put them down.

"Put it on April's tab" Regina says as she picked up two of the shots.

She gave one to me and kept the other. We clinked them together and chucked the shot back. As Regina places the shot glass down I pulled her body into mine. Before she could lick my face again I kissed her quickly. She deepened it and rapped her arms around my neck. As we were starting to pull away I picked up a shot. Regina took it while leaving the other arm my neck. I kept one arm around her waist and picked the other shot up.

"Cheers to us" I say clinking our shots.

"Cheers baby" Regina smiled before lifting the shot to her lips.

We chucked the shots back at the same time. We did the same with the second shot before leaning back in to kiss. We were held together close.

"If you two are done April wants you upstairs" jade says causing us to pull away.

"Why" Regina asked with a sigh.

"She wants to talk to you" jade replied with a shrug.

"Alright were coming" I say pulling out of Regina's grip. 

I picked our drinks up and gave Regina hers. She took it and sighed as she followed jade. I followed behind them and to the balcony. We walked on and April looked round at us. She smiled brightly at us.

"Hey girls. How's your night going" April asked while hugging Regina.

"Good until you fanny blocked me" Regina replied pulling away from her sister.

"You only just got here so you were going to fuck. At least I hope you wasn't" she says sitting down on her seat she always does.

"So why we up here anyway" I asked before taking a mouthful of my drink.

"Ow yes. So I done the math and worked out that the two of you have been together a month today. I got you guys this" April says holding an envelope towards us.

"You didn't have to get us a gift you know" Regina says with a slight chuckle.

"Just take it" April says holding it towards her.

She took it and I went over to see what it was. It appeared to be a gift voucher. Regina took it out revealing it to be a voucher for a very expensive and fancy restaurant that I've only been to once with my sons father 5 years ago. Regina's moth dropped at the sight of it.

"Ow my god. The Julie Leclair restaurant" Regina says shocked at the voucher.

"I got a real big profit this month and the girls agreed I could do this. I want you two to go out tomorrow night on a date here" April says smiling softly at us.

"Thank you. Em we going tomorrow" Regina asked as she looked round at me.

This was an amazing gift from April but tomorrow morning everyone is storming in and taking them all down. Regina will leave and I'll go back to my girlfriend. I can't say no right now but I feel so bad I'm about to say yes.

"Yeah definitely. Thank you April" I say with a bright smile in my face.

Regina put her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss. Ok shit. I have a date with Regina tomorrow night but I'm taking her whole gang to prison tomorrow morning. I don't think this will work. God dammit! I'm about to break this girls heart. I'm doing my job. I'm doing my job. I'm doing my job. I keep telling myself that. I'm just doing my job. I have to keep this professional.