Chapter 12

Jake couldn't believe his good luck. Not only was Suzy back in his arms, but she was also kissing him back with the same frenzy that he was kissing her with. She was soft, sweet and so kissable.

So, their one explosive kiss hadn't been an exception after all. When he kissed Suzy, his brain short-circuited and he started acting like a dick.

Suzy's arms circled around his shoulders as she raised on tip-toe to kiss him back. He tilted his mouth over hers, meshing their lips and dueling with her tongue.

Each kiss, each lick, each bite was pure ambrosia.

Suzy was impatient though. She pulled out his t-shirt from his jeans and possessively moved her hands underneath his t-shirt. His hair stood up on its nape as she played with him. Her nails lightly scraped his pecs.

Jake's hands gripped her shoulders. This was going out of control too fast.

But, Suzy's kisses were powerfully potent. Soon, his hands started roving on their own, covering her back and cupping her sweet, rounded ass. He grabbed her and lifted her up, fitting her against his body like a piece of jigsaw puzzle.

Suzy hooked a leg on his waist and to make up for the difference in their heights, Jake leaned forward.

This gave him better access to her neck and the swells of her soft, luscious breasts.

His lips roved over them and Suzy made a mewling sound. Jake bit her there and she hissed. Jake chuckled.

"What's funny?" She asked breathlessly. His t-shirt was up to his neck now and Suzy was busy scratching his back and pulling him towards her.

"I can't believe I'm kissing you again! You can't deny this attraction between us anymore now, can you?" His voice was raspy.

"C-Can we please not talk now?" Suzy pulled his t-shirt off his head. He stood their half-naked and Suzy's gaze, glinting appreciation, moved over his torso.

"Oh-my-God!" she managed to say and Jake chuckled.

"At least you like me for my body."

Suzy looked up at him and said almost shyly, "Oh, I do like you a lot. For more than your body."

Jake gulped. The next instant, he picked Suzy up and carried her to her unmade bed. She was flighty and crazy and said one thing when her body said something else, but she was sweet and her kisses drove him wild.

He pulled at Suzy's "Whatcha lookin' at?" t-shirt. She was impatient and helped him with it. As the t-shirt came off, it was Jake's turn to gasp at her perfect breasts over-filling her bra cups.

God had been very generous when it came to Suzy.

She crossed her arms across her breasts, suddenly shy.

Jake smiled at her nervousness. "Don't be shy, come on, Suze."

He saw her swallow. She could easily read the desire he had for her. "I-It's been awhile, since I've, you know! I-I haven't even hit the-the gym for a very long time."

Jake was shocked. How could such a perfect creature like Suzy be ashamed of her gorgeous curves?

"Oh no, don't you dare take these away." Jake cupped her breasts and he felt the jolt coursing through her body.

"Ohhh, Jake." Suzy breathed.

Jake smiled at her. "My beautiful, perfect Suze."

They both bolted off the bed as a knock sounded on the door.

"Suzy dear, it's Mrs. Nader from downstairs. I came as soon as I heard, now open up!" The surprisingly strong voice was from the frail-looking Mrs. Nader, Suzy's downstairs neighbor.