Chapter 7 - A Chance Encounter

Kingdom Andersonlandia

“AmangHari, may Isang eksperimento po kaming ginagawa at mukhang may ibang buhay pa sa ilalim ng ating kinikilalang daigdig,” Prince Gerald said to his Father, the King.

Prince Gerald is a well known scientist and he continuously discovers things, invents things and investigate phenomenon around their kingdom and the Earth they now know.

Magaling aking Anak! Baka yan na ang susi sa ating mga katanungan! Hindi kaya may mga buhay pa sa ating mga ninuno?” he asked.

“Posible po, pero sisiguraduhin po namin. Gusto ko pong personal na alamin ito, ako at ang aking mga kasamahan ay maglalakbay sa susunod na linggo para alamin ang katotohanan.”

The King agreed and tapped his son’s shoulder, he is very proud of his own son, soon he will take his throne and he will lead their kingdom. He is sure he will be a great king just like him, maybe much better.

Sige na anak, magpahinga ka na muna ngayon. Hindi ba nakatalaga kang maglalakbay papuntang Musiklandia. Dinig ko ikakasal si King Majig Kay Queen Trinicia at ikaw ang sinabi kong dadalo para doon.”

Sige po Ama, mauuna naman po ang piging na yon bago ako maglakbay. At Plano ko naman talagang puntahan si King Majig para sa Isang proyekto. Ang kanilang kasal ay magiging introduksyon para sa Isang muling pagkikita.”

The King smiled at Prince Gerald and agreed. He told him he wants to rest for now. He is getting tired most of the time, after all he is not getting any younger. At age sixty five he is ready to retire.

He clicked the remote he is holding and the chair he is sitting on moved down under a hidden room that leads to his library. Next to that library is his secret sleeping chamber. What everybody knows as the King’s bedroom is just a front . He doesn’t really sleep on it.

Prince Gerald went out of his room and quietly closed it behind him.

He proceeded to the experiment room and talked to one of his lead scientists, Dr. Dee. He wants to know if there was a break that they needed to make sure there is an existence of life underground possibly from their ancestors – the Old Earth which ended over a hundred years ago.

Dr. Dee anything new with our experiment? ” Prince Gerald asks.

Dr. Dee said,” We heard scratchy sounds and it seems like it is a human voice, we have to make sure though. We knew that the existence of humanity has been wiped out totally last Doomsday 2012. So it is a one in a million possibility that someone out there has been saved, or maybe more- that would be an interesting fact to know.

“Oh good, I can’t wait. If we need to travel underground to see the exact location of where the sounds are coming from and discover it ourselves we will do it,” Prince Gerald said. He bid Dr. Dee goodbye for now.

Prince Gerald went to his room, he is scheduled to go to Kingdom Musiklandia soon but he plans to go there sooner.

Why not go tonight and see for himself, but not as a Prince but an ordinary person.

He is sure everybody is sleeping already. He changed into a regular pair of clothes and a hat on.

He pressed the button near his bedroom door and it opened to his special garage. In it are his favorite vehicles. He chose the beaten up black BMW. He puts the exact coordinates of Musiklandia. It is a little

Bit far but he can take a nap while his car drives himself there.

He is excited to go anonymous , who knows he might meet someone there- and maybe his future queen will be there tonight.