CHAPTER 5

Everybody is busy with the night's "piging" - King Majig invited everyone for his very important announcement. Princess Sarah was there beside him and his other trusted subordinates.

It was like a feast. All the musikeros are having a great time. There was music and food for everyone.

King Majig is getting ready for his announcement.

He asked everybody to gather around infront. He is making the announcement at the balcony of his main room. Standing beside him is Princess Sarah who looks beautiful wearing a pink maxi style gown .

"Magandang gabi sa inyong lahat,ngayong gabi- isang magandang sorpresa ang gusto long ibahagi sa inyo," the King happily said.

He looked at his daughter Princess Sarah and smiled, " Masaya ako na ang aking pinakamamahal na prinsesa ay masaya para sa akin. Alam kong lahat kayo ay nagtataka at nagtatanong kung ano nga na itong hatid kong balita sa inyong lahat..." he paused and looked around everybody.

With pride in his voice," Ikinagagalak kong ipakilala sa inyo...ang magiging bagong reyna ng Musiklandia- Quern Trinicia! " as he said this, the door opened and there came out approaching the King and Princess Sarah, Queen Trinicia of Fantardia flanked with her three daughters : Shining, Cruela and Kathiting.

King Majig kissed Queen Trinicia on her hand as her three daughters looked on.

Cruela smirks as she thought to herself, "Ewwww, ang cheap naman ng dalawang toh, yan pala si Sarah.Hmmmmp parang alila ko lang ha."

Shining smiled at Princess Sarah, she liked her. She said hello and kissed her on the cheeks.

Kathiting on the other hand is looking around, she is the shy among the three. She was uncomfortable coming here and being a part of this announcement but their Mother- Queen Trinicia threatened her so she just obliged. She shyly smiled towards the king and Sarah.

Princess Sarah said hello to Queen Trinicia and congratulated her by giving her a kiss on her cheeks.

Queen Trinicia obliged but she doesn't like Princess Sarah, she thought she is so prim and proper and weak. But she doesn't have a choice but to be nice to her infront of her future King. If she wants to be his Queen she has to appear she likes Sarah even just a little bit.