CHAPTER 4

Princess Sarah’s Pain

Princess Sarah was happy for her Amang Hari- King Majig, but at the same time she is worried because based on what she knew about Queen Trinicia , she is like a primadonna and very strict, she also has three beautiful daughters – Shining, Cruela and Kathiting. She hasn’t met any of them and she doesn’t know much about them either.

Because she loved her father so much, she wants her to be happy and that’s what matters. King Majig seem to be happy and he won’t make any decision he didn’t think carefully about.

Princess Sarah looked at the picture of her Mother- the late Queen Divina. She is very pretty, they said she was very kind, loving and got along well with the common Musikeros.

Princess Sarah sighed and a tear fell off her cheeks. She always gets sad whenever she looks at her mother’s picture and can’t help feel guilty knowing she was the cause of her death.

Not that anyone blamed her- it was nature , it was out of her control, she was just a baby, and nobody has foreseen any of it.

But that’s life – you loose people that you love, you move on and just think of the good memories with them.

In Princess Sarah’s case, it was harder- she knew she was her mother, but she doesn’t have any memory of her which was worse- she only has what her father told her about how she was and who she was.

Sometimes she wishes that she at least had those memories so that when it’s time like this- that she wanted something to hold on to – she doesn’t have anything. And it pains her more-it’s as if there’s ways a part of her that’s missing- empty.

Princess Sarah held the picture of her mother- as if that will lessen the pain she is feeling .