CHAPTER 1

Kingdom Musiklandia

Princess Sarah's Favorite Garden

Princess Sarah is walking along the garden where she usually smells the flowers, sing to them, talk to the birds, and just be with nature.

She loves the serenity of it.

All the flowers of different colors, sizes, shapes and scents are there.

She was humming a song she is creating in her mind.

She stopped at one of the blooming red to rose, she looked happy but her eyes seem a little lonely.

She talked to the rose:"Oh, red rose ,,you look rather beautiful today? Mabuti ka pa may bubuyog na umaali-aligid sayo. Ako, 23 na wala pa rin, si Amang Hari naman kasi eh, super bantay lagi." and she sighed.

She is beautiful...her eyes are kind, they are the mirror of her soul.

Hiding behind a tree, someone is looking at the princess- Ramon Christopher, a musikero.

He is admiring her beauty from afar.

Ramon Christopher is a common musikero. He is secretly in love with Princess Sarah. But because King Majig is very strict with the princess, nobody is brave enough to face the king.

He said he is waiting for someone who will be brave enough to take over his seat one day and who will be able to go through a prepared challenge of sorts for that gentleman who will be asking the princess' hand in marriage.

Princess Sarah sat on one of the benches in the garden. Lost in thoughts...unaware of a pair of eyes feasting on her beauty.

She sat there wearing her long cream dress with the red rose she just picked and put it on her hair like a clip. She looked like a goddess, her long hair being blown away gently by the wind.

"Oh, Princess Sarah...Kung Alam mo lang, ikaw ang laman ng puso ko't isipan araw-gabi. Kailan kaya ako magkakaron ng lakas ng loob na sabihin sa'yong ...mahal Kita?" Ramon Christopher said to himself, he doesn't have the guts to say it to her, he doesn't think he deserve someone like Princess Sarah-for he is only a common musikero.

He sighed and walked away. He was looking down and he didn't notice that he bumped into someone.

"Aray!!" a voice of a woman, Ramon Christopher looked up and started apologizing, "Ayy sorry hindi ko sinasadya, nasaktan ka ba Miss?"

The woman was pissed, her face contorted and eyebrows arched.."Kaya nga umaray di ba? Kung saan-saan kasi tumitingin eh!"

"Pasensya ka na Miss, Hindi kita nakita eh!" He said to her, the woman is fair skinned with long hair and she is pretty but she is rude.

"Hmmmp..antipatiko!" and she walked away from him.

Ramon just looked at her and continued heading back at the Bayan for his work. He shook his head , he thought how different Princess Sarah is from that woman he just encountered - where Princess Sarah is beautiful and kind even with her status, it was the opposite of that woman!

Ramon Christopher works as a head waiter of the famous restaurant - Musikainan where the King and Princess frequent on the rare days that they eat out.

The Kingdom Musiklandia is a combination of old and new, of the future and the past. What was seen back in 2012 was history but still being practiced or incorporated in their lives but they also have different and more advanced way of living.