Chapter 6

Popstar Cinderella Chapter 6

After the announcement of the King- there was a ball wherein Princess Sarah rendered a song dedicated to her father and her future StepMother.

She sang so beautifully that everyone who heard and listened to her magical voice were so happy- except Cruela.

"Shining can you ask Mudra if puede na tayong umalis, if gusto Nya na magpaiwan eh sige. Naririndi Lang ako sa voice nitong si Sarah eh."

They call their mother, Queen Trinicia as Mudra for Mother.

Shining pouted her lips, she was busy eyeing the guy standing next to Princess Sarah, he was very adorable looking, very charming and looks kind. Shining thought she found the man of her dreams in him. She wonders what his name is. He is sure to be a musikero and seem to be good friends with Princess Sarah as they are talking intimately like brother and sister almost.

"Hmmm what Ate Cru? Ano sabi mo?" she didn't really hear what she said and she was a bit irritated coz she was messing up her moment of finding out about this guy she is literally feasting her eyes on .

Cruela pinched Shining's waist,"Hayan kasi Kung ano ano ang tinitingnan..sabi ko sabihin na natin kay Mudra na mauna na tayong umuwi!" she almost yelled at her sister who is obviously smitten by that guy who is in conversation with Princess Sarah.

In fairness he looks handsome but not her type, Cruela thought. She likes fair skinned and this guy is a little bit on the Moreno side.

Cruela then asked Kathiting if she can go with her home now without asking for permission from their mother.

"Eh Ate Cru, Baka mapagalitan Tayo ni Mudra alam mo naman kung pano magalit yon." Kathiting always plays safe, Cruela is the rebellious and fearless among the three of them when it comes to their mother, where they can't speak up, she will ..which always gets her into trouble .

Cruela ignored Kathiting, she can't count on her sisters, she went ahead and left the ball. She will go home alone if her foolish sisters won't go with her.

As Cruela is heading out the Castle, she bumped into a man.

"Oppps sorry." he apologized..Cruela was walking so fast she didn't see him approaching.

She was ready to give him a piece of her mind when she realized who it was,"Ikaw na naman! Hayyy lagi na lang...get out of my way!" she said.

"Miss...sorry na nga di ba? Tatanga tanga ka kasi eh maganda sana." he whispered.

"Ano sabi mo antipatiko?" Cruela said, now slowly assessing this man, the same man she met a few days ago. He is tall, with fair skinned, his lips are big- big for a guy like him but for some reason she kinda liked it. He has a strong muscled arms exposed with the way he folded the sleeves of his top. He seem to be one of the Musikeros. She stopped herself but she seem to be feeling giddy now instead of mad at him. She tried to hide it though.

"Miss, sabi ko I'm Ramon Christopher, ikaw?" his hand is extended offering it to her.

She hesitated but accepted it.."Ha, ah ..hi! Pasensya na, nabigla lang ako. I'm Cruela." she smiled

"Maganda ka naman pala pag ngumingiti eh, nice meeting you Cruela." Ramon Christopher said.

He asked her where she was going. She said she was headed home in Fantardia. He asked her if she would mind it if he accompanies her, she happily agreed. This guy is likable...I think like ko sya. Cruela thought to herself.