CHAPTER 2

Kingdom Andersonlandia

Inside Prince Gerald’s Room

He was looking at his large monitor, he was teleconferencingwith his assistant , Fred. They were discussing their trip to the other Kingdom in one month.

The Kingdom Musiklandia, he hasn’t been there yet, he only heard good things about it from his father.

He wanted to visit it and possibly get the King Majid to work with him in another of his project that will make Earth much more safe and secure.

Prince Gerald is good with technology. His family has been involved in the exploration of 2012 breakthrough in nanotechnology. His family was able to

continue the work of geniuses and found out just 10 years ago, that humans can live longer and even infinitely, and that lives can coexist in the present , future and the past.

His family’s secret- they haven’t made that knowledge public yet for fear of being sabotaged by those who might use it for something evil.

He is one of the brains behind the discovery. Princess Gerald is not only a literal gift to women because of his good looks, being a prince but also because of his brains.

But Princess Gerald feels like his life is missing something. He is not getting younger. Soon he will be heir of the King’s throneand he would need a queen. He has a picky heart. All the women in his kingdom don’t pass up to his standards – he wants someone who will make him feel challenged, who will

Love him for what he is not because he is a prince or not because he is physically handsome.

The more he thinks about it, the idea of being anonymous somewhere else appeals to him. Maybe then- he’ll get lucky and find the right one.