It All Ends Here : Final Chapter

[MB House: 10:45 p.m ] 

Rica's P.O.V 

Dinng Dongg

Who t'f could possibly be at the door this late at night ?

"Hold on !!!"

I need a robe on, I might get raped looking like this.

I opened the door, to find Nisha standing on the porch, And look she has Miguel with her. How sweett ?!? Sike.

"May I help you?"

"Rica don't play. I was going to ask you if you think Miguel could stay for a night or two, his parents put him out."

"Don't ask me, you know damn well you gotta ask Money since Keisha ain't here." 

"Aight," she turned to Miguel, "Stay right here."

"No, you can come in, it looks like it's about to rain." I said, glaring at him as he walked in.

"uh, okay." He walked in, and just stood there.

"You know you CAN sit down right ?" I questioned.

"Oh..." He sat down.

This boy about slow.

Might as well question him, he look like he hang on these streets.

"I gotta a question for you Miguel."

"Yes?"

"You know a Rico ?"

"Yeah...why do you wanna know?" He questioned suspiciously.

I don't need him to know why I need him.

"Oh, no reason. He's...an old friend. I wanted to catch up with him."

Yeah, that makes sense.

"You want his number ?"

aha.

"Sure." I handed him my phone and he put the number in.

I smiled. "Thanks Miguel."

"No Problem."

Soon after that was said Nisha came strolling in the living room, "She said yeah."

He grinned. "Cool."

I got up. "I gotta go. I'll be right back." I got up and left the house. 

I need to handle my business today. Not tomorrow, not next week. Today.

I changed the plates on Roc's car, so he don't get any tickets or nothing, and hopped in the car and left.

I got a text from Rico. 

Who is this?

I replied.

Someone, can you meet me?

Seconds later I got a text.

Okay? But can you at least give me your name.. and where?

My name is Nina, and at the Mariott Hotel on Baker street. 20 minutes.

Okay.

That was easy, now I need a fucking disguise. hmm, beauty supply it be.

I picked up a couple of wigs, fake piercings, contacts, and a marker...for tattoos. 

Time to roll.

I pulled into the parking lot of the Marriott, and checked in. Went upstairs, and changed. I threw on a dark black wig with bangs, one of the fake piercings on my lips, and drew hearts around my wrist, and one of those dresses sluts wear.