Chapter 30: The Confusing Ass Argument.

[Roc’s Room]

Rica is getting all her stuff out of his room.

Roc: “What is you doing?!?”

Rica: “What it look like?” (picks up her bag)

Roc: “You not leaving this room.”

Rica: “Why?”

Roc: “Cause I want you to stay.”

Rica: “You want me to stay? (Roc nods)…with you? (Roc nods) You must be crazy. But I’ll stay in the room. Just not near you.” (grabs her phone and sits on the other side of the room texting) Nigga must be crazy.

Roc: “That’s cool I guess.” (lays on his bed, and watches Rica text) Why is she doing this to me? Why is she constantly testing me. Sad to say, I have anger issues, and I can’t sit here and watch her give me the Cold Shoulder. “Who you texting?”

Rica: Shut the fuck up talking to me. Bitch.

Roc: (pauses in shock) She didn’t respond. So we playing that game huh? “I said who are you texting?”

Rica: ugh. “ I heard you. “

Roc: Why she gotta be so damn difficult? “So are you gonna answer the question?”

Rica: “Nope.”

Roc: “Aight.” (gets up and takes a peak of her phone, while playing it off and walking into the bathroom) She texting another dude. Not just any dude, it’s that one from the party. How do I know? Cuz there’s a picture next to his name. I thought she loved me, guess not. (Leaves out the bathroom and sit on the bed) “Who’s Jonah?”

Rica: “My friend.”

Roc: “From where? Because I’ve been through your contacts list and talked to everyone, and I don’t recall Jonah being one of them?”

Rica: (laughs)

Roc: “Why are you laughing? I’m not trying to be funny”

Rica: “You sound like my mom.”

Roc: “Can we have a serious talk right now. Without you being goofy?”

Rica: “Yeah. Yeah. Since you asking so many questions let me ask you one.”

Roc: “What?”

Rica: “Tell me why you and Aliyah were dancing on each other. After YOU told and asked me not to dance on anyone else. I turn around just to get some pop! And you already got a girl on your dick!”

Roc: “Look, I can explain.”

Rica: (sighs and rolls eyes) “I’m listening.”

Roc: “When you left, Aliyah came over and asked me if I was from Mindless Behavior. I said yes.  Then she was like oh you wanna know who I am? Then I was like who? And she was like your new dance partner..then she started twerking on me and stuff. Then I tried to push her off of me but It wasn’t working, her ass was forceful.”

Rica: (Eyes turn Green) “Okay so why when I look over there she WROTE HER NUMBER ON YOUR HAND! AND YOU LET HER KISS YOU!”

Roc: Shit. “Look, I didn’t even call her afterwards, I didn’t let her kiss me she forced it on me.”

Rica: “(laughs) why her number still on your hand then?”

Roc: (looks at his hand) “How you know it’s her number?”

Rica: “Look at it dumbass ! It says Aliyah on top of it.”

Roc: “Oh.”

Rica: (shakes head) “Your really starting to piss me off. You could’ve moved your face before she kissed you.”