NOT A CHAPTER JUST A UM....NOTIFICATION ??

Aight hey ya'll ! I'm sorry about my updating wierdness ! I will upload every Wednsday (howeva you spell it) and Friday ! Err,.... I might cut this book off at about 40 or 45 chapters and start working on the sequel ! IT WILL BE AMAZING !!!

Um, .... yeah ... Here's some info about the sequel

Title: I Can't believe I'm in love with a Mindless Gangsta'.

Description: Roc.. I mean Trey gets out of jail and is basically a thug . The crew still hangs with him , but he's different. His whole perspective on life is different , along with his look and personality. Rica on the other hand has moved on, and so has the other girls after the "incident". The girls keep in touch with everybody else, Roc discovers that Rica has moved on and tries to win her back with his smooth-talking and his talents. But will the obstacles of life prove their love not to be ? Will MB ever go on with their replacement "Roc" ?

yup.... that's all I got... THIS BOOK/ SEQUEL WILL HAVE 10X THE DRAMA ! MORE CHARACTERS ! AND HAVE A HINT OF THE GANGBANGING LIFE !

comment below and let me know if you would like to be in the sequel... I need

Name. Personality. If you want to be the girlfriend of a gang member . Your style of clothes.

yeahhh .... ! You guys are gonna' love it !

Um... yeah...

♥♥♥♥ Rica out ! ♥♥♥♥