The Airport XD & Arriving to the house

Heyyyyyyyyyy how ya like the first chapter!!! it was short cuz im in school writing this!!! :)

Chapter 2

Rica: HEYYY!! -hugs everyone-

Estie: OMG I CANT WAIT TO MEET PRINCETON!!

Shoni: I CANT WAIT TO MEET MB!!

*lady: All passengers getting on the 1:15 flight to Los Angeles the plane is now boarding*

Geegee: Come on! We don't wanna miss our flight!!

*Everyone euns and boards the plane*

Estie: These seates are awesome

Rica: Yup, comfortable enough for me to fall fast asleep.

GeeGee: Your just like old people, sleep, poop, and eat.

Rica: I find that comment offesensive (GeeGee gives her the 'girl please' look) Jus Kidding! I'm gonna go to sleep though.

Shoni: At least we are sitting together.

*Rica falls asleep & the others talk throughout the whole flight*

                                                                    ~Off the Plane in the cab~

GeeGee: -hands the driver a piece of paper- Tak us to this house please....thanx

Rica: Oh my gosh, only a couple of miles before I get to hit Roc's BUTT!!!!! -does a dance-

Estie: And I get to touch Princeton's afroo while we do stuff....(looks at the girls face) NOT THAT TYPE OF STUFF!

Rica: How did we get on the subject of hair.

Cab Driver: Here you go girls! That's  10.50 -Rica gives the driver the money-

All: Woah!!

                                                                 ~At the house~

-Shoni rings the bell-

Prod: Hold on one second!!

Prince: Get the door somebody!!

Roc: I got it!! -opens the door-

Rica: Hey, I'm Rica the one who won the contest and this is, Estie, Shonie, and GeeGee. (Smiling extra hard)

Roc: Hey! I'm Roc Royal...you probably know that already but you can call me Trey. (P.O.V: DAMMMMMMNNNNNNN)

All: Hey Trey!

Rica: Your the only one here right now?

Roc: Nahh, the guys are here somewhere. But, come in and get comfortable. I'll get Ray-Ray to show you around the house.

-Shoni shrieks/squels-

*Girls walk into the house to see Ray and Prince watchin Disney Channel*

Girls: HI!!!!!!

Ray&Prince: Hey! Wassup!

Roc: Ray can you show these (P.O.V Beautiful) ladies to their room and then show them around the house please.

Ray: Yea sure (P.O.V I'd love to be stuck with all the work!! Right when sonny with a chance was about to come on)

-Prince continues to watch t.v-

Ray: This is your room...there are 2 bunks beds....soo yeah you ladies can unpack your stuff then when your done go across the hall and knock on the door.

*Ray looks & smirks at Shoni*

*Shoni squels quietly and smile back*

*Ray leaves*

Estie: I seen the way he waas lookin' at chu Shoni!

GeeGee: yeah Everyone saw.

(Authors Note: Im about to just call GeeGee. Gee its easier)

Rica: Watch them just flirt!

Shoni: Well that's what we about to do! Since I'm done unpacking lemme go and knock on the door!

*Shoniece walks over to Ray's door & knocks*

*Ray opens the door*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOo end of chapter XD,  I know I'm mean..but these first chapters are  pretty boring not  filled with that much action. anywayzzzz comment!!! i love comments and i reply to each one!