HOUSE TOUR!!!!

After this chapter things will get a bit funnier or have more action...i wrote all of this out and anything i wrote in black ink has action.. Ha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ray&Shoni blush*

Ray: Okay let's start the tour.

*The girls start walking, Ray is in front with Shoni*

Ray: This is the hallway where the rooms are...this door here (points) is Princeton's room. Any questions?

*Estie smirks*

Estie: How often is Princeton in his room?

Ray: Almost all the time! only time he's not in his here is when he's cooking, pooping, or watching T.v. Lemme see if he's in here.

*Estie Squeals*

*Ray knocks on Prince's door*

Ray: Prince you in here?

Prince: -opens door- Hey! Nice to run into you chicas again...(smiles)

Ray: Yup, these are the girls that will stay with us for 6 moths.

Estie: Hi!! I'm Esther, This is Rica, Shoni, and GeeGee.

Prince: Hi I-

Estie: Princeton or Jacob! Big fan...

Prince: Yeah I am (P.O.V: I like her...), Ray can I help out with the tour?

Ray: Yes, yes you can...i need all the help i can get.

*Prince smiles at Estie*

Ray: This door here is r-

Prince: Roc's room.

*Everyone turns when they here Rica squel, to find her smiling very hard*

Rica: Can you check & see if he's in his room?

Gee:RICA!

Rica: What?!? Ray-Ray said he needs all the help he can get!

Ray:-laughs- yeah, I'll check.

*Knocks on Roc's door*

Roc:-opens door- Aye man I'm watchin Boond-(sees the girls) Oh, heeyyy!!!

Ray: Yeah, Rica wanteed to see if you could help with the house tour.

*Rica smiles*

Roc: -looks rica up and down- (P.O.V: ....wow) Yea sure, lemme pause ma boondocks and put on a shirt.

Did i forget to mention he didn't have on a shirt... XD

*Everyone walks through the house with a bunch of 'oohs' & 'aaahsss'*

Gee: Where's Prodigy?

Prince: That's a good question *smirks*

*Prodigy walks out of the bathroom singing, w/nothing on but a towel*

Girls: HEY PRODIGY!

*Prodigy jumps when he sees the girls....& the guys about to laugh*

Prod: Oh hi! Ummm, Ray who are they?

Ray: These are the girls who won the contest.

Prince: Yeah, so we finally get to have some female company! (P.O.V.: I know exactly what to do with mine!)

Roc: Yeah, and I think Prince is a little too excited (points at Prince's pants)

Girls: AHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!

Prince: What? (Follows Roc's finger) aw man...

Prod: Princeton's got a boner!!!!!!!

Estie: ahahahha (whispers) it's okay Prince you get them alot when you grind on stage, and you gonna get them more often with me.

Prince: (P.O.V.: This girl here.... :D)

Gee: -clears throat- I'm Geegee, this is Estie, Rica the contest winner, and Shoni.

*Rica smiles*

Prod: Hi nice to meet ya'll...I would give ya'll a hug, but obviously im naked.

Gee: (whispers to the girls) He gon be like that all the time as long as I'm in the house

*girls laugh*

Ray: Anyway lets finish this tour!

*They walk around the house crackin jokes & telling them about the room they are going past.*