Chapter 34: It all ends here Part 2 of 4

Frank Warren Medical Hospital

Eliza's P.O.V

Man, my stomach has been cramping up for a while now. I hope it's just me on my period. I haven't been to the bathroom to check. I can't believe Shoniece was raped, and now she's in a coma. She's to cool to be treated that bad. I really hope she wakes up, I can't stand to see everyone sad, and crying. It's not right. I don't really want to visit her, because I haven't known her that long, and I'm pretty sure she needs her rest. But then again...I'll go with Prodigy. To save time. 

"Prodigy, are you gonna go see Shoniece?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I come with you, I can't be in a room with a person that's unconcious. By myself." I lied. I just wanted to be there to comfort him.

"Sure, Money Me and Eliza about to go next."

"Okay."

I seen Jacob give me this 'what the hell is going on look'. I think he's catching on, I gotta tell him someday. Just not today. Soon. 

We stepped into the room, all I hear was the sound of the heart monitor, beeping, and a constant speed. Crusted blood on her forehead, Big blood stain on the gauze wrapped around her. How can someone be so cruel, so brutal towards an innocent person. 

I saw Prodigy, move over to the bed. He stroked her arm, and pushed a strand of hair out of her face. I gotta admit, I am a bit jealous. But I'll just maintain my cool. 

I sat on the otherside of the room in a chair, and just watched Prodigy, I know that sounded so stalkerish, but I can't help but keep my eyes on him. It's not like I don't want to look at Shoniece either, but she looks..Horrible. I might cry if I do look at her. 

"Hey Shoniece. It's been a minute since we actually had a conversation, where I wasn't being yelled at. I really hop you do wake up. The house won't be the same without you, you actually lighten the mood of all the tension in the house. It's a miracle You know?" Prodigy said, before he sat on the chair next to her bed and sat. 

"Everyone is Bawling their eyes out right now, it's horrible. But just know you are loved, and you can pull through because your a trooper." He started to cry. 

"Im done now." He got up and walked out of the room.

I was left alone in the room with Shoniece, I feel like if I move all of a sudden she'll wake up and attack me or something. I don't know. I don't like this feeling I get around dead people so I got up and left out the room. When I got back to the waiting room, I saw some lady yelling at Money....she looks like an older version of Shoniece.

Am I hallusinating ? Nope, It must be her mom.

"WHY IS MY BABY IN A COMA?!? WHY WEREN'T YOU SUPERVISING THESE CHILDREN?!?" I head her yell.

Rica stood up "Ms.Moore. Hey you remember me?"

"Yeah, Derrica right?" She said more calmly. 

"What happened was, we came back from a party. Minutes later she got into an argument with her boyfriend, and she left to go for a walk. Then when she came back she was bleeding, and passed out."

"Where is she? What room? I need to see my baby. She needs to come back home, with me. In Chicago." She said. 

I pointed to her room, and in a heartbeat Shoniece's mom was already in there. 

Rica sighed. "Come on ya'll, because if we stay here, she gon' go off on us. We'll just come back tomorrow."

Roc followed Rica out of the hospital, and soon everyone followed too. Rica, Roc, and Nisha got in one car. Me, Jacob, Esther and Prod got in another car. Money got in her Car, and Ray did the same and then we were on our way back to the house.

The car was silent, I was scared that if I sneezed I would get cussed out. That's how quiet it was. I dug my head into the arch of Prod's neck not caring if Jacob saw me or not. I didn't even care. 

Roc's P.O.V.

"Who the fuck would do some shit like this, to an innocent person?" I heard Rica saying as she was driving. I know ya'll thinking why the hell you ain't driving? I got my license taken away recently. DWB. 

"Forreal !! I hope Karma comes and bites him in the ass!" Nisha said before I turned around and popped her in the mouth.

"Owww, What did you do that for?!?"

"Curse one more gen."

This generation is a hot ass mess. I was staring out the window, and Rica loud ass just keep going on and on. But something she said caught my attention. 

"Im gon' kill the bastard that did this to her, when i find him."

I do not need her going back to jail ! Noooo.

"Bae, calm down. He gon' get his. Don't worry about it." I said trying to calm her down.

"Roc, my best friend is in a coma because of that nigga ! You think Imma let that shit go?"

"No, but I don't want you going back to jail. Remember you came here to better yourself."

"You right, but if I do catch his ass. Roc....you gon' have to bail me out. I swear to god, I'm not having no mercy." 

Here we go.....

"Look. Babe, I love you and all. But you don't need to be doing any murdering , especially in L.A. Okay. Calm down, God has something in store for him, he'll get what he gets for this. Now promise me you won't kill him . Okay?"

She paused, "I won't but just know promises are meant to be broken."

_______________________________________________________________________

THATS IT MY LOVESS !

SORRY IF ITS SHORT, I smelled food cooking and I had to shorten it a bit. But that's why its 4 parts.

questions?

concerns?

ideas?

comments?

PUT EM DOWN THERE. AND VOTEEEEEE .

P.S.

Who saw that ustream of MB and the Background dancers.

I DIDNT !! :D

I went to this Micheal jackson tribute concert yesterday by Cirque De Solei ... and guess who I saw?

PRINCEEEEEEE

Like the old man prince.

and his daughter.

she was soo cute.

He waved at us. 

I freaked out more than I would at an MB concert.

That is all. :)