LET'S START A RIOT

D I S C L A I M E R

I (unfortunately) do not own any Marvel characters or places that appear in this story. They're property of Marvel, Stan Lee and other creators, so all rights reserved to them. I only own the plot of this story and my own characters.

D I F F E R E N C E S    F R O M   T H E   C O M I C S

- This story is separate from the comics, but it does have some things inspired by them and also by both X-MEN and MCU movies. However, you don't need to know them to enjoy the story :)

- In the comics, many of Felicia's powers and abilities are provided by her high tech suit, whereas in my story her powers come from her genes.

- In the comics, Wolverine and Black Cat do have a relationship, but this story is not inspired by it and will explore it differently with a different plot and events.

- If you need a reference, this story is set after The Avengers but before Captain America: Civil War.

C A S T I N G   N O T E 

I know how problematic Amber Heard is, but I first imagined her as Felicia Hardy back in 2014 and now unfortunately I can't picture her as anyone else. This does not by any means mean that I stand by Amber or her actions. I'm simply picturing HER FACE as Felicia, nothing more (moreover, I'm even just picturing her character in 3 Days To Kill as Felicia). If the casting makes you uncomfortable, I completely understand. However, you're free to picture Felicia as whoever you want - that's what fiction and imagination are for :)

W A R N I N G S 

Mature Rating

Strong language (not advised for Captain America); violence, blood and gore; mature humor; suggestive themes; sexual content (may include a steaming Wolverine, so proceed with caution or no caution at all)

Mature themes such as harassment and mental health issues (depression and anxiety) are also present. If you find them uncomfortable or triggering, please proceed with caution.

Also, sexual tension and chemistry to the max (seriously, your screen might set on fire). This is a slow burn but hopefully it will hurt good ;)

T O   F I N I S H

Welcome everyone :) Thank you for being here and I hope you enjoy reading this story! Now you'll need a preparation kit: tissues (for tears or to muffle uncontrollable laughter), cotton balls (there may be some moments that'll make you want to throw something at a character, and since I don't encourage violence... kidding, here are your gloves and punching bag, use them as much as you want) and finally a chocolate bar because you deserve it ;) 

I tried getting Wolverine into the kit but he kindly told me to fuck off :)

Feel free to leave your comments, suggestions, doubts, constructive criticism, money... xD

Lastly, the most important thing for me is that you read and enjoy! However, votes and comments are always welcome so I can get feedback and improve :)

UPDATE: if you like this story and my writing, please consider supporting me through Ko-fi (link is in the comments and in my bio). I also have commissions open, you can find more about them in the last part of this fic :)

[ opening gif by UNIVERSALTY ]

[ sign off gif by hazuuuh ]