Twenty Four

The two men entered the room, Jimin glancing around nervously.

Namjoon saw his reaction and sighed. “Jimin, we don't have to—”

“I want to do this.” Jimin cut him off. “I'm ready.” He said, with a little less force. “I’m just...nervous because I’ve never—“ Namjoon cut him off with a kiss.

“I will go slow, you can back out anytime, Minnie. Please do not feel pressured to please me at all.”

Jimin blushed and looked down, a small smile playing on his lips. “O-Okay.”

“I have to admit...I’ve never been with a man before, but I asked Jin how to...do some things.” Jimin snapped his head up.

“Y-you did?”

“Of course I did. You aren't like a girl, you don’t...just stretch automatically and I don’t want to hurt you...and this is getting really awkward.” Namjoon trailed off. Jimin let out a small giggle.

He placed a hand on Namjoon’s arm and leaned up, placing a small kiss onto the man’s lips. “Thank you.” He whispered. “It means a lot to me that you’re trying.”

“Of course...I love you, Minnie. And I never want to hurt you, and I never will.” Jimin couldn’t stop smiling at how sweet that man was being.

“I-i love y-you too.” He replied shyly. Namjoon’s heart felt like it would burst out of his chest.

“Well...there are some things I want to talk about...but I don’t want to make this any more awkward than it has to be…”

“Y-Yeah.” Jimin’s confidence had washed away by now, and the two were left with trying to figure out how to proceed. Namjoon looked down at Jimin, studying the queen before sighing.

“Just tell me if you want me to stop at any time, dove, okay?” Jimin nodded and lifted his head, allowing Namjoon to kiss him once more, this time with a little more passion.

Jimin’s hands rested against the king’s biceps, letting him lead as he was walked backwards. When the back of his legs hit the bed, he let Namjoon pick him up and lay him gently onto the covers.

Their lips remained attached in a passionate hold as Namjoon hovered his body over his husband’s. “Beautiful.” He whispered, finally breaking away, looking down Jimin’s fully clothed figure. Jimin blushed, gasping when Namjoon suddenly began to attack his neck.

He whined, tilting his head back to give the man more room as he felt hands starting to roam his chest lightly, moving to untie his outer robes, before sliding them off.

Namjoon made quick work of stripping Jimin, throwing the layers of robes to the side, before immediately running his hands down his queen’s sides, feeling the soft and supple skin beneath his rough and calloused hands.

Jimin shivered with each touch, his eyes following Namjoon as the man’s lips began to trace down his exposed skin. Namjoon paused, turning to meet Jimin's gaze. “I don’t want you to shift or do anything tonight.”

“W—“ Namjoon leaned up and quickly pecked the queen.

“Tonight is for us. We will have plenty of other times to produce an heir, dove. Tonight I will make love to my queen, just the two of us, no responsibility, no expectations out of it, okay? I want you as you are.” Jimin nodded, biting his lip to keep himself from smiling.

Namjoon nuzzled his nose into Jimin’s neck, humming lowly as he moved his hands down to the male’s thighs, tracing the sensitive flesh. Jimin trembled, widening his legs for the man above him.