Chapter 22: French

“James,” Valkyrie panted as he rolled to his side and looked at her, his breathing as heavy as hers, “We’re in the Bahamas for goodness sake, we have to go out and enjoy the sun!”

“Yeah,” he grinned at her, caressing her naked torso with his fingertips, his smile widening at her shiver, “You’re probably right.”

“So stop taking my bikini off before we even head to the door,” Val moaned as his hand travelled lower and lower.

“Would you rather I took it off outside?” Bucky whispered huskily as he put a finger in her core, languidly stroking her.

“You are the devil,” Val ground out as she arched against his hand.

“And you love me for it,” Bucky said before he crawled on top of her and claimed her mouth again for a kiss.

They had been in the villa for 4 days now, and all they had done was christen every single room and piece of furniture there was with their love making.

Day 1: all three bedrooms and bathrooms. Day 2: Kitchen and Game room. Day 3: Val managed to sneak away from a sleeping Barnes on the floor of the game room, slip on her blue string bikini and soak up a bit of sun in the lounge chair by the Villa’s pool. Which was where James found her, and they christened the pool, the lounge chairs, and the Jacuzzi.

Day 4 and they were on the living room carpet.

“I didn’t know that the serum actually gave you unrelenting, insatiable sex drive, Sergeant,” Val gasped as she wound down from her umpteenth orgasm of the day.

“No, that’s not the serum. I think I was  already insatiable before it,,” James kissed her nose and sat up, panting as he tried to get his heartbeat back to normal, pushing his hair away from his face, “I missed you for the past two years.”

Val sat up and kissed him sweetly on the lips, she played with the pendant she gave him, “I can’t keep going like this, Bucky, you’ll break me in half, I swear.”

James laughed, “You seem to be holding up just fine, gorgeous,” he caressed her back.

“Nope, no,” Val said shaking her head and standing up, stepping away from James, “Enough. We’ve been at it since this morning, and I’m hungry.” She said, walking to the kitchen.

“But, Cami,” James whined, following her to the kitchen, “It’s still 3 pm!”

“Oh, shut up, Barnes,” she threw back at him as she picked up one of his discarded shirts on the kitchen floor and put it on. It reached her thighs, the sleeves hanging loosely on her shoulders, “I don’t want you, anymore, I want food,” she stated as she opened the refrigerator and James chuckled.

“Fine, fine,” and he found a pair of his boxers on the kitchen counter and slipped them on, “While you fix dinner, I think I’ll, uh, clean up the house.”

Val laughed, “Don’t forget to check the pool, too, I think you threw my suit onto the grass somewhere,” she grinned at him as she pulled out some chicken and potatoes from the fridge.

“Duly noted,” James chuckled as he started picking up their clothes around the kitchen, but he paused and kissed her neck before he left to clean up the rest of the house.

Val giggled as he left, then muttered, “Sex monster.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky woke up in one of the bedrooms the next morning; groggily, he reached out beside him and found the bed empty. He sat up, immediately alert, then heard Val singing from behind the bathroom door. He smiled contentedly, but God, did she wear him out.