Chapter 12: "Sanity is Overrated"

A/N: okidokies, guys, here it is. Uhm, so.... this is the VERY FIRST, and i mean the VERY FIRST TIME that i have actually written whatever happens at the beginning of this chapter. so please be kind. it's quite lengthy, this one, but again, thanks for all the reads! 320 and counting! WOW! i would love it if you would leave a comment, a review, a message, a vote, whatever! :)

love lots ~A2V~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as James locked the door to Val's room, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, her back against his front. Inhaling her scent, he closed his eyes and reveled in the feel of her against him as he felt her relax and lean into his body.

"Hey, Angel," he whispered into her hair, and he felt her smile, "Or is it Valkyrie?"

Val sighed, "Baby, you can call me whatever you want as long as you just keep holding me," she answered.

James swept her long wavy hair to one side and grazed his lips along her neck, "I don't know what to call you, sweets," he licked the arch of her neck, making Val shiver and moan.

Val turned to face him, deciding that whatever he called her was not as important as the heat running through her body; she kissed him on the mouth. She tangled her fingers in his hair, taking the elastic that held it together as she did so, and pressed even closer to him. James's metal hand traveled lower to cup her bottom, while the other roamed her side, grazing the side of her breast through her sweater. They kissed hungrily, passionately; it was all heavy breathing, and muffled moans, and exploring hands. It was two-years worth of passion, pent up, locked away, and it all came rushing through in that moment.

James's hand traveled under her sweater and he squeezed her waist before letting it travel higher to cup her breast. Val arched her back in response, pressing her chest into his hand more. Then she pushed him away and hurriedly took off her sweater and bra, while James also took off his shirt. After discarding the garments, their mouths found each other again, and fingers began to re-explore familiar paths. James backed them towards the bed, not once breaking the kiss. When Val felt the mattress at the back of her knees, she broke their kiss and discarded the rest of her clothing, James followed suit.

They stood in front of each other, completely naked, eyes raking over each others' forms taking each other in.

"You look as beautiful as I always remembered," James said reverently through ragged breaths.

"You look just as wonderful, handsome," Val smiled back at him as he moved closer and pushed her into the bed.

"Remember the first time we actually did this?" James asked, peppering every inch of Val's skin with suckling kisses.

Val giggled as he kissed her collarbone, "Yes, I'll never forget it."

"It was damned cold, too," James said as he kissed the valley between her breasts, making her gasp.

"What can you expect from a winter in the Alps?" she asked through a moan.

James smiled at the reactions he was getting from her; he licked the swell of her breast, eliciting another moaned "James" from his partner.

"It didn't do you justice, sweetheart," he whispered as he kissed down her abs, and sucked on her navel.

"I didn't care," Val whimpered, putty in his hands. God, she missed this, he was just so good.

"I remember," he smiled as he inserted a finger in her core, and loving the fact that she was so hot and wet for him, "Did you know," he began as he watched her face contort with passion, and he started to slowly slide his finger in and out of her, "That every time my memories would come back," he added another finger, she gasped his name, "I'd always just see you on the floor, using just my winter coat, smiling up at me with that soft expression on your face."