Road Back

Justene POV

When i wake up my phone is buzzing like crazy.

I check it its all from twitter i see a post ..

" Cant believe @JusteneC is coming to Magcon and is Dating @thejusticecarradine . Cant wait "

that post was by Nash.

Wait what ?

Im going to Magcon? I seriously cant believe this. And waaait, everyone knows about me and Justice. No one was supposed to know .

I scroll through my mentions.

everything is either hate or something nice.

Justice POV

When i wake up Justene is already up. I look at her and her face looks like its about to go pale.

" Justene ? Whats wrong ? "

" Wwwhy didnt you tell me I was going to Magcon? "

" Oh my gosh, did Nash tell you? I was planning on telling you in 2 days, just trust me, ignore it for now baby please"

" Alright i guess. "

by the time we arrive home, which i was dreading, its atleast 3 in the after noon.

we get home and Justene has to go next door to take her personal things.

I wait next door till shes ready to say bye.

An hour or 2 later shes done.

Theres a knock at my door, and when i open it i see Justene, i knew it was gonna be her, but not this way.

Justene POV

When we got home I went to my house to get all my last personal things, i took about 40 mins to finish and when i did, it hit me. it hit me that i was going to leave the boy i love behind. the boy who made me the happiest ever. the boy who was my world.

I sit on my bed and i begin to cry. Not just a regular cry, the cry that kills you inside.

I literally laid in bed and cried for almost a whole hour. I realized i had 30 minutes before we left to moms.

2 whole hours away from Him, i make my way over to Justices' .

Once i was half ways there i realized my make up was all smeared my hair was mest up, and i basically looked like shit.

i know you could easily tell that i was broken.

I got to his house and knocked on the door, when he opened it, his face fell, his heart broke. He pulled me into a hug and i broke down.