I Love You

Justice POV         

its been a day since she left, and i miss her like crazy. Thank God i see her tomorrow.

She facetimed me a few hours ago and she seems a little better .

I was so bored so I decided to make a vine.

In the vine i sing " If i cross your mind, just know im yours "

When i upload it on Vine i make sure to put 

" For my lovely girlfriend @JusteneC "

At first we wanted to keep it on the low. But now its time to show my beautiful girl off .

Instantly my vine, instagram and twitter begin to blow up 

Most of my mentions are   

" your dating Justene ? "

" you two are so cute #Justene because Justice and Justene together is Justice or Justene

And the worst ones

" ew shes so ugly why her ? "

She was already begining to recieve hate and i wasnt gonna let it happen so i blocked everyone who sent hate .    

Justene POV    

its been a day since i saw him. i really miss him, i didn expect for it to hit me this hard. the only thing im happy about with this moving situation is that mom and dad are back together and i get to see all my old friends

when i check my phone i have a lot of vine mentions, and when i open it i see why.

Justice posted a vine, where he mentioned me as his girlfriend.

And when I read the comments, most is hate, and the other half is lovey dovey.

Im glad he went public with us two, but all this hate scares me too much.

I decide to call him, yes its only been a day but i miss Justice like crazy.   

Justice POV

Im reading through posts, when her name pops out on my screen, my mind goes wild, th thought of her gets me wild.

" Justene, baby I miss you ! " i say to her

" Justice, i miss you too, i was calling to tell you that im scared " she replies quietly.

" Yeah whats wrong? is everything okay ? "

Im afraid of whats going on.

" Im scared of all this hate im recieving ... "