getting that girl

Justene POV

i cant believe all that happened in just a quick trip to the mall.

Once i get home i take a quick shower.
I blow dry my hair and curl it. Put on some makeup & choose my outfit for this dinner Dad is making me go to.

I decide to wear a red skater dress & some black wedges.
by the time im done, its about 4:30.
i check my phone & JUSTICE followed me on instagram 2 mins ago 😭 i screenshot it and tweet it.
A few minutes later, he follows me on twitter and retweets and favorites my tweet. This is literally the best day of my life .

Justice POV

Its about 5 when i get home which is late because i was supposed to be home at 4 for this dinner Dad has.

I run in quickly shower and change into something a little more formal.

i still cant stop thinking about Justene.. Shes so perfect..

Justene POV

Dad gets home at exactly 5 and rushes to get ready.
By the time we leave its already 5:30.

We arrive to a pretty big house. We walk up to the door and knock. A young lady opens it and greets us nicely.
" hello you must be John & you must be Justene, oh you are so beautiful "

" thank you " i smile

" well come on in, Justin is upstairs , he'll be down in a bit. make yourselfs at home "

" thanks "

me and Dad sit on the couch in the living room.

A few minutes later Justin comes downstairs and takes Dad outside..

So im left alone...

Justice POV

Ugh this stupid dinner is about to start and i dont wanna go down there . but i gotta make my dad happy so i go.

I walk downstairs to the dining room where everyone is at.

" Justice come meet John, hes a doctor at the same hospital " dad says.

" Hi im Justice nice too meet you " i shake his hand.

" you too. i actually have a daughter about your age shes just in the bathroom, im sure she'll be out soon "

i really hope she isnt a crazy obsessed fan..

We are all seated waiting for his daughter. i have to sit next to her.
Please dont let her be an obsessed fan i pray..

As soon as she walks into the room, my heart begins to beat fast...

Its Justene..

Justene POV

I was tired of sitting alone, so i went to restroom. i was in there for a while fixing my make up, and just checking twitter.
when i finally decided to come out i saw that everyone was in the dining room. as soon as i walked in i saw him...

Justice...

how could it be that this is the second time i see him in one day??

How am i in the Carradine house ?

If this is a dream let me wake up now and cry.
I softly pinch myself.

No its not a dream its real.

I think our parents notice us staring and my dad cleared his throat..

" Justene you can take a seat over there by Justice " Says his mother.

I sit down next to him.

" Hi " he says. his eyes are shining. and hes blushing

" Hi " i reply back with a smile ..

..........................................................................................

chapter dedicated to espy 😍😚