why

Justice POV

" Why me ? " i hear Justene say.

why did i choose her?
hmm thats simple.

" i chose you for many reasons, your looks caught my attention, and i knew i need to know you. and when i got to know you, i fell in love "

" oh justice you never fail to make me smile " she smiles and i quickly take my phone out to take a picture .

i post the picture on instagram and tag her,

Her phone rings a notification.
" Justice can you hand me my phone please "

" of course baby " i wink at her and give her her phone.

im looking at her smiling.

im ready for her to see this picture.

Justene POV

i hear my phone ring. 

"Justice can you hand me my phone please" 

he gives me my phone & i see its a bunch of instagram notifications, but i didnt post a picture?

i check my ig, it was justice. gosh that butthole. 

i check what he posted and it was a picture of me smiling. with the caption " my baby girl, my world, my everything. "

all the comments said the same things. " you two are the cutest " or "ew shes ugly" those comments always made me feel like shit.

i know justice noticed because he came and hugged me.

 he whispered in my ear " dont let it get to you baby girl, your mine" that actually made me feel better.

he kissed me and this time it was a more intense kiss between us. he actually grabbed my butt and thats when i laughed. 

" justice what the heck baby " he just smiled at me and kissed my nose.

 i told justice we should go back down with my parents.

we go back down & were all sitting on the couch in the living room. my parents are being super nice to justice im so glad. 

" justice why dont you invite your parents over for a barbecue on saturday?" my mom asked out of the blue

" i will " he answered with a smile.

" i didnt know we were having a barbecue this weekend ? " i half asked confused.

" oh yeah,  alans family is coming over & jasmines so why not invite justice ?" my mom smiled 

oh god, did she say alan? i hate alan. he is such an asshole. why would she invite them over, oh man.

Justice saw me a bit worried and asked what was wrong in a text.

Justice POV

At the mention of alans name, Justene's face got a worried look, i texted her, whats wrong?

she quickly replied, i mean she was just sitting in front of me but still. im fine she said. her parents decided to go upstairs and told me not to stay too late.

we were sitting down listening to music when she looked at me and kissed me, " what was that for babe?" i said smiling 

" because i love you babe"

i knew something was up, but i just said " and i love you "

it was around 10 pm and we had school the next day so i decided to head home. but before we said our goodbyes she gave me a kiss & i may have taken a picture of us kissing and posted it on her snapchat. her friends are gonna be jealous. i smiled & so did she. 

" goodnight baby i love you " i said to her and kissed her. 

" goodnight baby i love you too " i kissed her forehead and went home.