Never Change

Justene POV

When I get out of sixth period, I walk to mine and Jen and Alberts hangout . When I get there, Jen is still in class.

I havent had time to catch up with Albert so we do that .

" So hows Justice ? "

He asks me with a smile.

" Hes coming tomorrow "

I think i said that a bit overly excited, but hes my boyfriend so obviously thats okay.

We talk for a while and then he hugs me bye.

I walk away, when I see him. Justice.

What is he doing here and why is he walking away?

" Justice !! "

i yell. he doesnt stop.

at this point, im running to him.

I catch up to him and make him turn around .

" Justice what is your problem ?"

he looks at me with a suprised face.

" My problem? Haha, whats your problem ? you tell me that you miss me and you act sad, but obviously your cheating on me with that dude "

My heart dropped when he said that .

" What the hell Justice, why are you assuming shit !? hes just a friend that grew up with me and Jen. Jen had after school practice so it was just us two. I've never ever had feelings for him in a more than friends way. And i cant believe you would assume that of me . "

I can feel myself starting to cry, so i start to walk home.

Why would he ever think that of me ? why ?

Justice POV

" And i cant believe you would assume that of me . "

Once i hear her say that, it hits me. I let jealousy win. That wasnt supposed to happen.

She begins to walk away.

" Justene im so sorry "

she continues walking so i run up to her

" Justene stop, im sorry, i realy am. i dont know why i let the jealousy take over me. its just that i saw him looking at you the same way you & i look at eachother . And i can tell hes in love with you. but i want you. I want you for me and only for me. im sorry in a jealous asshole who assumes shit. i really am sorry. but i love you. gosh i fucking love you Justene, and i have no idea what i would do with out you. "

she looks at me and then she hugs me.

" Justice i understand that you get jealous and stuff, but please dont assume that of me "

" im sorry babe, i really am, i love you so much "

she looks me in the eyes and kisses me .

This kiss gives me the most fireworks i have ever felt . Shes the best .

Justene POV

" im sorry babe, i really am, i love you so much "

i look him in the eyes, and kiss him .

this is only the second time we have kissed, ever since the little awkward kiss at the lake.

I smile,

I remember that he wasnt supposed to be here till tonight.

" Justice !! werent you supposed to come tonight, like later tonight "

he smiles

" Well yeah, but i wanted to suprise you "

" Aww justice, your the best i swear, im sorry it was ruined by this little argument, but this is what will make our relationship stronger "

" I love you Justene "

" I love you Justice "

he grabbed my hand and my backpack
and together we walked home .